C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I know mate. He is the quiet version of these bastards but actually more dangerous than chris sutton, hartson, popcorn teeth,  and the thumb the list can go on.  

It could end up fucking us up for the league. Think about how many decisions we have had against us and how many  decision that have went in favour of the beasts. 

You would think even the most doubtful bears would  wisen up mate 🤔

And the thing is .There will be lots more to come .You can bet on that 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You would think even the most doubtful bears would  wisen up mate 🤔

And the thing is .There will be lots more to come .You can bet on that 

Mate for donkeys on here some of us including us 2 got slated for paranoia, being worse than taigs, conspiracy theorists, embarrassing etc.

No apologies received, but certainly those that had plenty to slate us about seem to have retreated into their shells.

Bar the odd poster who would rather we lost than complained about injustices (I'll not @ him, we all know who it is) the rest now seem to see so many decisions go against us / for the scum.

Beaton and multiple Clancy performances make arguments against bias futile right enough.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate for donkeys on here some of us including us 2 got slated for paranoia, being worse than taigs, conspiracy theorists, embarrassing etc.

No apologies received, but certainly those that had plenty to slate us about seem to have retreated into their shells.

Bar the odd poster who would rather we lost than complained about injustices (I'll not @ him, we all know who if is) the rest now seem to see so many decisions go against us / for the scum.

Beaton and multiple Clancy performances make arguments against bias futile right enough.

Was thinking much the same  the other day strangely enough.

Hopefully at least silently ,they aknowledge   what more and more bears are believing now 

7 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

It's fucking awful and very suspicious that Clancy gets to ref their games. 

But the fact remains. We keep winning its our League.

Saw a comment the other day on here that it won't matter if clancy refs games like this as the taigs have too much anyway, but surely that Pen shows that shite, shitebag placed referees make sure the tarriers have no problems winning games like this

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Saw a comment the other day on here that it won't matter if clancy refs games like this as the taigs have too much anyway, but surely that Pen shows that shite, shitebag placed referees make sure the tarriers have no problems winning games like this

Yeah agree with this 

bravado alone won't win Rangers this league title 

3 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

see clancy was back at the dome yesterday handing out more dubious pens.  how he wasnt demoted after his last performance ? 

That's a promotion 

Clancy and Colum have now given us their token OF wins 

I fear the next time .These 2 will be pulling out all the tricks for their favourites 

On 26/01/2020 at 14:48, Malvern said:

What the the SMSM not do to protect the papish ones?

I genuinely feel for Brian Rice, the red tops are despicable and there is no doubt around the manipulation with regards to all things celtic atm.

A more divisive, low life character you will have trouble to find than Griffiths in the Scottish game atm...

I remember last season how refreshing it was listening to him (Rice) genuinely praising our players, style of play and performance following a win at Hamilton, in contrast with the likes of Clark, Holt, Lennon etc... 

I wish him nothing but good luck with the issues he now faces...

So that's it then.  It's accepted wisdom that thumb hasn't been well and we're all to give him space and let him complete his recovery in peace.  He's really a poor wee lamb that's lost his way and he's heroically  beating the demons and will be a national treasure when he fires Scotland to Euro 2020.   Nothing was thrown into the crowd, and all is forgotten.  This time next year, his Hall of Fame nomination is a certainty.

52 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

So that's it then.  It's accepted wisdom that thumb hasn't been well and we're all to give him space and let him complete his recovery in peace.  He's really a poor wee lamb that's lost his way and he's heroically  beating the demons and will be a national treasure when he fires Scotland to Euro 2020.   Nothing was thrown into the crowd, and all is forgotten.  This time next year, his Hall of Fame nomination is a certainty.

They keep saying his mental health issues are ell documented,but I’ve never heard this or what treatment he was receiving. Shows you how much they control the media when they can turn this lowlife cunt into a role model.

17 hours ago, Dickie said:

They keep saying his mental health issues are ell documented,but I’ve never heard this or what treatment he was receiving. Shows you how much they control the media when they can turn this lowlife cunt into a role model.

Dirty wee rat eating bastard  that's what he is 

What are these "mental health issues"? 

19 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Looking forward to the wee shithead playing at Ibrox and the sympathy he'll get,hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha 😉

Archived