C*ltc

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep.

The same Lennon that panned the Kilmarnock fans last week for abusing Thumb had no issue telling a player to fuck off and calling him a shitebag.

Hypocrisy overload yet again.

I only just happened to stumble on this story on Twitter. If Gerrard had done this it would be back page news, no question 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If that was Gerrard saying that to Glenn Middleton after he had suffered a season ending injury, he would be getting slaughtered in the media.

Instead it’ll be :

“The TRUTH - The real SHOCKING toll of sectarian abuse: BRAVE Lenny reveals how VILE attacks drove him him to lose temper with Hoops WONDERKID”

23 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

What an absolute cunt of a man.  Despicable bastard.

Yes, despicable and a bully who I don’t imagine doing that to any of the senior players.
This is the true character of a ‘PR’ project portraying him as a victim of race, faith and allegiance. Truth is he has no class and along with Griffiths are two cheeks of the same arse (it ain’t a pretty one)...

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Instead it’ll be :

“The real SHOCKING toll of sectarian abuse: BRAVE Lenny reveals how VILE attacks drove him him to lose temper with Hoops WONDERKID”

It'll be described in the media as a character building exercise, with Sutton and Hartson both telling similar tales that helped shape them into the wankers that they are today imo.

Burnt out caravan site teeth is actually a really caring manager tbh.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

BBC match stats show St J committed only 4 fouls all match. Fucking four.

Getting gubbed first half and they dont appear to get riled or try knock their opponents out their stride all match.

An incredible stat that shows what it meant to them. Embarrassing.

That is incredible 

These players won’t behave like that in a few weeks ,when we go there 

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

To be honest I wouldn't expect anything less from that wanker let's hope some of the players take offense to one of there own getting treated like that.

As long as they are not getting fucked in the arse they will keep their heads down and say nothing, you know, the ceptic way.

"I was getting a bit of abuse and I shouldn't have thrown the tape. It was stupid of me," said Griffiths.

"But it's water under the bridge now. I am trying to keep my head up and look forward.

"Any player that gets stick, it is hard to block it out. It was so close to the bench, the tape was in my hand, and it was just a quick reaction.

"But I want to apologise to the guy. It wasn't nice and I wouldn't like it done to me. I want to apologise and draw a line under it

Aye but have you actually apologised to him? Also, you're still getting done. Fake apology or not. If you don't get done, the SFA need fucking chased

3 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

"I was getting a bit of abuse and I shouldn't have thrown the tape. It was stupid of me," said Griffiths.

"But it's water under the bridge now. I am trying to keep my head up and look forward.

"Any player that gets stick, it is hard to block it out. It was so close to the bench, the tape was in my hand, and it was just a quick reaction.

"But I want to apologise to the guy. It wasn't nice and I wouldn't like it done to me. I want to apologise and draw a line under it

Aye but have you actually apologised to him? Also, you're still getting done. Fake apology or not. If you don't get done, the SFA need fucking chased

This will be the last we will hear of this now ,nothing surer ,

The double standards in this country are sickening 

Archived