Press Conference: Gerrard

Virtuoso

Just finished it.
As always, composed, class and calm, love him, very very much.

With him at the wheel, Rangers Football Club is going very far, can't be much happier with that kind of speech and positive, respectful press conferences.

5 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Jack back in squad, Roofe mibees aye mibees naw.

Can't see him being ready/risked. Jack was in the same position last week. Trained on the Friday, Gerrard said he'd make a decision that day. Would think a seat on the bench at best is what we can hope for. 

7 hours ago, Amato said:

Interesting words at the end there. Sounds as if his remit when he took over was simply to stop the tainted 10. Job almost done.

Not sure it would have been worded like that but it would suggest he was given to the third season yo bring the league home. I said to my don at the start of the season that this year was massive. Nothing to do with 10 but if we didnt win the year this season it could have resulted in yet anotheranagement change and potentiatially another 3 years minimum before winning the league. 

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Someone mentioned Gerrard was contracted to Rangers until 2024 in that video.

is that correct? Gerrard never contradicted him but I’m not sure if that was out of politeness.

It's correct, as is Klopp at Liverpool, both signed contract extensions within days of each other.

Archived