Duffy on his arse thread

LaaRFC

47 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Obviously we’ve all had a laugh at how unbelievably bad their marquee signing, who would lead them to the fabled 10, has been. 

Here is a gallery of him on his arse as they concede yet another goal. 

Enjoy. 

A9C52131-4010-4014-856C-D6577E9B7300.jpeg

E8FC4E30-4C77-40FC-B851-9FFFF6E8297F.jpeg

E19B74D8-8E4E-4770-8F67-8AF115F005DA.jpeg

76B2CF7F-5AFE-45FD-90FC-8BB08032B5D5.jpeg

27CB7824-F690-4BB6-A43A-7BDD270D8766.jpeg

7A12EF41-C9C2-4366-9CAF-C7F124BF0059.jpeg

DF8830AA-4FDC-4DF2-9B72-BFF52B0F9438.jpeg

maybe he suffers from vertigo :)

English: "That is absolutely shocking! It's ineptitude. He doesn't know what he's doing, he doesn't know where he is."

Stewart: "It's a guy who clearly is so low on confidence. This season has really tested him and put him to so many lows."

Craigan: "Michael, it's basic defending."

Stewart: "No, I know that but..."

Craigan: "That's the point, you know..."

Stewart: "The other point I was going to make was he's suffered as the unit as a whole has not been good enough and his deficiencies have been exposed.

Craigan: "But I think with Duffy it's individual errors, it's wrong positioning... there are so many things to cover that for a top-class, so-called, international player in the Premier League we certainly didn't expect that kind of defending."

English: "No and given the absolute catalogue of catastrophic mistakes he's made now you have to think, with all the money that Celtic have invested in their academy, do they not have somebody?"

Gordon: "Well Stephen Welsh is on the bench..."

English: "This is a well-resourced academy and yet the put Duffy out there and he keeps making mistakes.

"Where are the Celtic centre-halves? There has to be somebody!"

Craigan: "That's a major concern that they don't have a centre-half coming through ready to play in their first team."

Gordon: "Welsh has been in that team recently, he didn't disgrace himself."

Chick Young: "It might be nice if St Mirren got some credit at some point in this conversation..."

English: "Fair point, Chick, fair point."

Gordon: "Chick, wait until you see this goal. It was a fine finish from Ilkay Durmus but even you will be consumed by the ineptitude of Shane Duffy, I promise you."

IScreenshot_20210130-193257_BBC Sport.jpg

That pic on the BBC match report sums him up.

He was marking the boy, he was on his right shoulder, the whole shot is panned to the right and........... Duffy isn't even in the shot.

Where the fuck is he?

Celtics weakness last season was physicality, I genuinely thought signing an international, with 90 odd Premiership appearances, and known for being strong and physical was a square peg for a square hole signing.

How wrong I was. He is abysmal.

My POTY personally :pipe:

Archived