Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

10 hours ago, Dadobear said:

The Admin on FF is a regime Kim Jong Un would be proud of lost count of the amount of reincarnations I had on there due to being banned for having a different view from the consensus. There was a good thread on FF about the CSA at CBC tbf does RM have a similar thread?

Everything about the filth including their history of noncery is posted  in the thread linked below.

Lots of info from the FF thread you refer to has been posted on this thread.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked them to remove my account as I'd had enough of the place. The moderators are mostly arseholes who think they're more important than the members. As for the fat man who "owns" the site, that's how he makes his living is it not? From Rangers supporters

On 07/02/2021 at 12:58, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I didn't suggest it but said I'd go along with it if everyone was in favour of it as a tribute to Gerrard and to wind up them.

I called it wrong though.

That is so fucking cringey its unbelievable.

What a riddy. 

6 hours ago, mistergeneric said:

I made an account here because I couldn't handle FollowFollow anymore, just way too political. Don't want to scroll through rants about the Scottish Government and randomly bringing up race or whatever before I actually get to the football. 

:whistle:

Can't say I've had trouble with their admin , though with about 300 posts there I've maybe not said enough . 

I did , however,  get called a Mr Timothy when I criticised the board by a poster called Tim Hunter . I didn't think he was very good at living up to his moniker :lol:

11 hours ago, mistergeneric said:

I made an account here because I couldn't handle FollowFollow anymore, just way too political. Don't want to scroll through rants about the Scottish Government and randomly bringing up race or whatever before I actually get to the football. 

spacer.png

Archived