Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

Don’t have a problem with the posters or most rangers fans, just the absolute arseholes that run the site.  Banned for having an opinion, banned for nothing, banned for no being a favourite.  Place is ran by wankers.  Get rid of that, and I’d rejoin tbh.  Still think this place is far better mind you. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You’re no that special mate. Bunch of us been banned from there. Blessing really. RM is THE site. 

Read a thread on FF today about Bill Leckie fuck me I thought we had handwringers on here but they’ve got some amount of snowflake cunts on there. Surprised I lasted so long on there. 

I've bad mouthed ff a few times now and I don't want to keep doing it here, in fact this will hopefully be the last I ever bring the site up, and I'm new here, so I don't want to keep pissing people off by digging at ff and annoying ff lovers who are here, but it is really clique like and seems to be vehemently against new people, they are utterly obsessed with using the word tim and talking about them in general...way too much!, I think the admins on the site have a hard task of having to police the wack jobs that have head problems on the site.. No more rant about from me. I'm not anything perfect and am sure no one is here either, but there is more freedom here, and people seem more genuine Rangers fans on here and for each other as Rangers fans. I don't know about other sites.

On 03/02/2021 at 01:49, .Williamson. said:

Been banned from FF twice and on both occasions it happened within my first 10 posts :lol:

First time I used the same username I had on here and second time has obviously been my IP address. 

Second time was I didn’t want Lafferty resigned and they didn’t like it. 

Had 2 life bans and 3 x 3 days,and I am not even controversial 😀got called a lawless bastard on here.

Archived