International Break Thread

Jelavic18

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Willis said:

They should just make international football for amateurs like the Olympics and get rid of pro international football. I have zero interest in international games and its just a nuisance that Rangers aren't playing

Qualifiers are shit and the nations league or friendlies even worse, but surely you still enjoy a world cup or european championships?

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Patterson is already levels above O'Donnell.

Just came on to post about him. All he does is lump it up the park in hope. Full-backs don't play like that anymore. Patterson & Hickey are miles ahead of him.

Kilmarnock nepotism at play.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Just came on to post about him. All he does is lump it up the park in hope. Full-backs don't play like that anymore. Patterson & Hickey are miles ahead of him.

Kilmarnock nepotism at play.

Without question. 

He is woeful, offers nothing going forward and has no recovery pace.

I don't know if Hickey's played at all at Bologna, but get Patterson or him in.

Che Adams is a really good upgrade on anything Scotland have though up front, so have to give him a bit of credit for convincing him.

59 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Clarke's teams (Kilmarnock & Scotland) are far too defensive. I would love for him to get the celtic job, he's hopeless.

McGregor saves that. But Scotland chased him and Ferguson.

McGregor retired two year ago and was regularly playing until then

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGregor retired two year ago and was regularly playing until then

Probably a lot more to it.

Why would a goalkeeper retire from international football? That is why you often see goalies with the most caps. 

if a goalie is still on top of his game, there is no need to retire.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Probably a lot more to it.

Why would a goalkeeper retire from international football? That is why you often see goalies with the most caps. 

if a goalie is still on top of his game, there is no need to retire.

McGregor said himself he retired to prolong his club career

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Qualifiers are shit and the nations league or friendlies even worse, but surely you still enjoy a world cup or european championships?

Nah I couldn't give a fuck, to be honest I don't really watch much football other than Rangers these days, if I don't have a dog in the fight then I'm not interested really

I'd rather watch us play in a friendly than watch a champions league final because I don't care who wins. Not trying to come across as some uber bear I just don't care about teams I don't support

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Scotland could get football stopped, they are fucking rotten!

Only watched the last 20 mins and thought the same.  Control from some of the players was embarrassing to say the least. 

31 minutes ago, Willis said:

Nah I couldn't give a fuck, to be honest I don't really watch much football other than Rangers these days, if I don't have a dog in the fight then I'm not interested really

I'd rather watch us play in a friendly than watch a champions league final because I don't care who wins. Not trying to come across as some uber bear I just don't care about teams I don't support

Fair enough.

I could take or leave the champions league etc. but love the buzz around the month of a major international tournament.

Archived