Willis

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Still fucking waiting.

Regards

Scunnered in London

I'm the same mate, ordered 3 on the 7th march (2nd batch) and no email to confirm they are despatched yet.

Signed up to the shop pay app thing last night and it's pretty sh*t tbh.

2 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

I'm the same mate, ordered 3 on the 7th march (2nd batch) and no email to confirm they are despatched yet.

Signed up to the shop pay app thing last night and it's pretty sh*t tbh.

Same, i put in the order number, but it doesn't even recognise it.

On 03/06/2021 at 14:02, Junior Soprano said:

Still waiting on kids first batch too. Emailed the cunts twice now with no word back

On 03/06/2021 at 14:20, sergi1980 said:

7th March I ordered 3 kid's tops, I received partial refund but no actual word on when tops will arrive. 

Me as well. Two kids first batch and still nothing.

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

For me just says -

No orders were found with the word #RFC*******

I would get the payment reference they took from your bank and contact them as theres a contact at the bottom that takes you to concierge@rangersstore.co.uk :tu:

12 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

I would get the payment reference they took from your bank and contact them as theres a contact at the bottom that takes you to concierge@rangersstore.co.uk :tu:

I had emaled them a week ago, they sent back below. Though i never mentioned it doesn't show on Shop app.

I'll wait until the 14th, then if nothing will send another saying it's 2 weeks, and can they check the order number as well.

On 04/06/2021 at 12:06, Siam69 said:

Hi *******,

Many thanks for your email.

All 2nd batch Pre Order Champion Shirts were advertised as dispatched from the 1st June. We can confirm all orders are being picked and packed in our warehouse.

Once your order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email along with your tracking details.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Team

#BETTERNEVERSTOPS

Castore queries: concierge@castore.co.uk

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I had emaled them a week ago, they sent back below. Though i never mentioned it doesn't show on Shop app.

I'll wait until the 14th, then if nothing will send another saying it's 2 weeks, and can they check the order number as well.

Hopefully everyone is sorted soon bud.

14 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fucking pathetic. I went to the shop to see what was happening and they can’t do fuck all

I know someone has already posted that they’ve cancelled their order because of the time delay. If it was anything other than Rangers I’d have done the same and told them to gtf. Like you say tho, it’s bad form and isn’t really acceptable.

Just now, murzo said:

I know someone has already posted that they’ve cancelled their order because of the time delay. If it was anything other than Rangers I’d have done the same and told them to gtf. Like you say tho, it’s bad form and isn’t really acceptable.

Got a tenner back but still no timeframe when they are coming. Ordered 200 quids worth of stuff since March and had fuck all.

10 hours ago, murzo said:

Yeah it was me. Son has gk top, home strip , 3rd kit top but for a company to promise delivery of the 55 top in time for trophy day and still to be waiting 3 months after order is unacceptable.

Wasn’t an easy decision to cancel but as others have stated , would probably have next seasons top before 55 top.

10 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Got a tenner back but still no timeframe when they are coming. Ordered 200 quids worth of stuff since March and had fuck all.

How come you’ve not had 20% off? That’s what’s off my bill for two tops.

Archived