55 Commemorative tops

Willis

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Still waiting on kids first batch too. Emailed the cunts twice now with no word back

7th March I ordered 3 kid's tops, I received partial refund but no actual word on when tops will arrive. 

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes mate

Hi *******,

Many thanks for your email.

All 2nd batch Pre Order Champion Shirts were advertised as dispatched from the 1st June. We can confirm all orders are being picked and packed in our warehouse.

Once your order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email along with your tracking details.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Team

#BETTERNEVERSTOPS

Castore queries: concierge@castore.co.uk

On 23/04/2021 at 18:15, Willis said:

Anyone received theirs yet? I preordered mine, wasn't expecting it till the end of May at least but I got a text from Castore saying they're delivering a package on Tuesday and I haven't ordered anything else from them. I expected it to take ages after the previous fiasco with the tops

Arrived yesterday,very smart🇬🇧

My boys arrived last week it reads 

champjons

20/27

The stitching is terrible waited to long for these tops ordered 2 got the second 1 I ordered first and no sign of the other fuck knows how this 1 is going to look if it every arrives..

7 minutes ago, dexiboy said:

My boys arrived last week it reads 

champjons

20/27

The stitching is terrible waited to long for these tops ordered 2 got the second 1 I ordered first and no sign of the other fuck knows how this 1 is going to look if it every arrives..

Blame @KaiserJonfor that

Mines arrived today to Amsterdam, totally unexpectedly tbh, I checked the tracking code and it still says “on the way” but I’m pleasantly surprised it even came, especially when is was being delivered by, IMO is the worst company out there, in Hermes.

49 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Got an email saying mine has arrived while at work. Tempted to wear it to my football tonight but same time thinking about getting the top framed for the wall in the man cave.

Size of frame?