55 Commemorative tops

Willis

34 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Got an email about a “champions wall” that’s going to be built outside ibrox. I hope some cunt tells them the trophies are wrong...

66AFB9CE-6547-4B6A-8B6D-0F68DA7E6D8F.jpeg

EB82584C-9CDD-4242-B595-EBD8C100267E.jpeg

3244CD40-E360-45A4-B338-1A1FDA8D41B4.jpeg

Surely it was just to give an idea and the club will know it is incorrect.

Personally i think this is a fantastic idea and good to see they are using the profits generated from this in improving the wider Ibrox footprint to assist in the club’s plans to truly enhance our historic stadium and the matchday experience.

18 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve got me thinking now, I’m really unsure tbh. Heed is in the clouds 

😂 It was the only option for a signed Gerrard shirt at the time tbf and it’s the home one not the goalie so went for it 

On 07/05/2021 at 10:26, Rangers_no1 said:

Mines finally arrived today. Hope you guys still waiting get yours soon. 

20210507_102525.jpg

23 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Mines has now turned up 

Followed the postman to his house today. Entered peacefully and found this, I told yous he’d robbed me

ACBD952D-F9B6-43A3-99DA-0B865B7EE3FB.jpeg

On 07/05/2021 at 13:14, STEPPS BOY said:

I ordered the 55 Champions stuff mid April for my boys so cannot wait to receive it the weekend after we’ve tied up 56..

Absolutely no chance of that my man

... unless you paid for express delivery. 

Castore seems to have linked up with our Logistics Partner Seko Logistics, well the delivery packaging of the Champions top has Seko Logistics name on it.

I don't remember seeing any other item i  have ordered from Rangers Store in the past have the address of Seko Logistics on it.

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

The Champagne is now in Costco for anyone wanting some before the weekend. £35.98 

20210509_142712.jpg

But it’s £55 on the website? Fleecing cunts.

And “limited edition?” My arse.

6 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

They had the vodka for £26 too. Bargain price for both but then again it is a bulk buy warehouse

Got one of the vodkas over the weekend there. Not sure whether to open for trophy day or keep it sealed  

C96FD22E-1805-435A-AB58-1246A82AB6A1.jpeg

Ordered the Champions stuff second week in April for the boys to wear on Saturday but still fuck all.

Genuinely think the Castore workshop is like a Mcdonalds as in when you order there’s a TV with what you want and only then do they start to make it.

Tinpot as fuck.

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ordered the Champions stuff second week in May for the boys to wear on Saturday but still fuck all.

Genuinely think the Castore workshop is like a Mcdonalds as in when you order there’s a TV with what you want and only then do they start to make it.

Tinpot as fuck.

Give the guys a chance mate we’re only just by with the first week in may 😯

Ordered my shirt on 7th March which I’m pretty sure was inside the first 24hrs of batch 1 going on sale. I asked them for an update and just got a reply that I ordered from batch 2 and they hope to start posting those June 1st. 
Probably nothing I can do but wait a bit longer but does that sound like a bit of skullduggery to anyone?

Ordered within hours of the email coming out on the 7th March - Have emailed Castore relentlessly and keep getting told they are due to be dispatched…. I’m sure it will turn up soon, waiting on 3 (1 adults/2kids)

What makes me more annoyed is they keep peddling fresh clothing via email/Rangers store to cash in but they can’t fulfil orders from the 7th March - Shameless.

Just now, weeguy said:

Ordered kids top 7th March. Usual generic email reply when questioned.

Did they not state have the top for the last game if you ordered via 1st batch?

Cant say im impressed with Castore logistics 

I’ve emailed them again just now - Well and truly hacked off with the service