FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Opened up the Web App to a message this morning saying they had screwed up my pack rewards and it had now been rectified.

Must have been from the Marquee Match Ups SBC during the week because I got all those packs again to open. I'd already sold all the players in it and my coin balance is still the same so I've just been given a whole heap of bonus packs?

On 12/01/2022 at 12:18, lidorfc said:

Bought 88 Michael Owen, what a card man, 12 goals in the first 6 games. Deadly finishing, and too quick. Would highly recommend.

I’m using 90 Rivaldo up front and he’s unbelievable. Also found the 89 Linekar card to be really good too

On 15/01/2022 at 19:07, Broxi said:

I’m using 90 Rivaldo up front and he’s unbelievable. Also found the 89 Linekar card to be really good too

Might look to bring in Rivaldo to replace 92 De Bruyne at CAM, no really liking De Bruyne this year. Thinking Rivaldo or 91 Laudrup. 

14 hours ago, lidorfc said:

20220118_141908.thumb.jpg.87fe84cdfc1256e9f041b872aaf87840.jpg

This team is class man, my record has improved massively since switching from a Serie A 352. Just whipped a cunt with an 88+ icon card in every position, so satisfying 🤣

Tierney and van dijk tsk tsk. 

My current team. 

Screenshot_20220119_052335_com.huawei.browser.jpg

35 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

🤣 I know mate I feel dirty using them, but they are absolutely solid.  

How is Puyol? Futbin says you can do the SBC for ~250k, tempting.

He's not bad a bit slow but he's good defensively and actually really strong in the tackle. 

23 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably the earliest I’ve ever patched a FIFA :lol: don’t see myself getting back in to it at all

Best Fifa in years for me, I've been loving it man. Biggest annoyance for me is how good the keepers are, genuinely feels like some games it's just impossible to beat the keeper with anything other than a cutback-tap in.

52 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I haven't played it properly for about a week and a half now. 

I’m probably the same but I played 3 games of weekend league, then 2 the next one. Might download the Xbox one version for clubs with my pals but done with UT :lol: 

15 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Best Fifa in years for me, I've been loving it man. Biggest annoyance for me is how good the keepers are, genuinely feels like some games it's just impossible to beat the keeper with anything other than a cutback-tap in.

I find it awful mate. 

13 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's a ridiculous team. 

A flashback Varane has been leaked as well so there's a huge upgrade for you. 

Aye it’s gonna be so expensive though, need to try and get Ferdinand through swaps soon too

54 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Aye it’s gonna be so expensive though, need to try and get Ferdinand through swaps soon too

I used his prime in draft and have never used a worse defender. 

I am going to see how much Varane is then consider Prime Vidic more seriously. 

If we get a month to craft him Varane should be easy enough to build up. 

Doubt most give a fuck about this in Bears Den so will share here

Trailer is apparently out for this new UFL game tomorrow, fresh attempt to fill the void that the downfall of PES has left and I think it’s going to be free to play

FIFA is horse shit that I reluctantly play to do Co-Ops with my mate but I’ll definitely be giving this new thing a bash now

Consider myself to be alrite at the game. Spent today building silver Dutch squad. Go on and get pumped by a guy with 65 chem who had two special players up front and they were unplayable. When he did get through he scored. I got plenty of chances but his keeper saved everyone. His tactic basically had everyone pushed forward there was so much space on the break but his full backs must have been 90+ pace. 

Anyway, sacked the squad, traded it in on SBC and just got a blue Alaba 89. I'll take that for a few hours work 😂

• 2 weeks later...