FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

36 minutes ago, Craig/ said:

😂 30 games is just too much for one weekend especially when the game isn’t the most enjoyable to play. Ha idk what it is but I’ve always went on runs in WL like last week on Friday I was 10 wins 3 loses then the Saturday I won 2 out 7, was like how the fuck is this the same team as yesterday 😂

Was always the same with those runs.

The amount of times I got to 10/1 and then end up at like 14/6 was stupid. Went from 16/3 to 16/11 or something one week as well

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was always the same with those runs.

The amount of times I got to 10/1 and then end up at like 14/6 was stupid. Went from 16/3 to 16/11 or something one week as well

This is because the better you're doing in WL, the better your opponents are. If you're 10-1 you'll be rated as '+9' and play players with a similar rating.

This system starts after 5 games or so, think the first 5 are completely random but after that you play against people with similar ratings hence why it gets harder and harder.

It's what makes people who go 30-0 impressive as they'll be playing against class players towards the end who are like 20-0 etc yet still win 

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

This is because the better you're doing in WL, the better your opponents are. If you're 10-1 you'll be rated as '+9' and play players with a similar rating.

This system starts after 5 games or so, think the first 5 are completely random but after that you play against people with similar ratings hence why it gets harder and harder.

It's what makes people who go 30-0 impressive as they'll be playing against class players towards the end who are like 20-0 etc yet still win 

I get that mate, but a lot of the time it doesn’t seem like it :lol: think a lot of it was me just being a moron and playing shite because I was raging

Wee half day finish so stuck the wee man's FIFA 22 on. Thought I'd try the career mode and made a scenario in ma head that I took over a successful Gio and would bring more glory. Also in the scenario a left the missus for Emma stone who liked the cut of ma jib but that's irrelevant.

What a fucking terrible experience. Shoulda just power washed the patio. Fucking rotten game. So scripted. So many glitches. Just feels like recycled pish every year and that's just the gameplay. Regen players don't have sponsors or numbers on their shirts and they have mental wee skinny arms. Board objectives don't work. Got sacked after champions League semi finals and a league and cup double cause I never "signed two players from South America" which I actually did. Pish game.

Hear 2k sports re looking at buying FIFA over. Hope so. Needs freshened up.

The 87 Insigne card is good but prefer Gosens, by the end of the first half Insigne feels fucked already, Gosens just bombs up and down the wing for days no bother. Insigne would be way better in a 442 or 433, no got the legs for a 352. His change of speed/direction is filthy though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Are there really so few PS5 FIFA playerd around?? I play Seasons with Rangers and only get PSG, Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea and the likes.. Really pissing me off :lol: 

I played PSG 5 games in a row at one point, barely touched FIFA since.

6 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Its mental. Even in DIV 10 there are millions of fucking PSGs destroying me.. Im no FIFA god, but I used to be a solid DIV 3.

They should just create a point system were you gain more or lose less for playing as lesser rated teams rather than just win/loss.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

They should just create a point system were you gain more or lose less for playing as lesser rated teams rather than just win/loss.

Agree. However.. they only care for the FUT part of the game. Thats what makes them the cash.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Barely touched seasons this year due to that 

Its when you dominate someone, even though they have a far superior team, and all your shots hit the post or you miss open goals.. they then take a shot from 40 yards and your goalie parries it to their striker.. it really is infuriating.

33 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I ot sure how it works in fifa but in pes online divisions using the top tier teams meant u couldn't go above division 5 as even 10 wins from 10 wouldn't give u enough points for promotion 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Donnarumma’s a nightmare to play against

Shagger seems to parry the ball into the strikers feet every bloody time for me. I played it at the beginning and Im sure it wasnt like that? Havent played it for ages and it updated and its pissing me off.. its changed, right?

15 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Shagger seems to parry the ball into the strikers feet every bloody time for me. I played it at the beginning and Im sure it wasnt like that? Havent played it for ages and it updated and its pissing me off.. its changed, right?

Not played seasons at all, but keepers aren’t as good as they were from inside the box shots, better from outside the box