FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Piss easy to do as well. I managed to do it with untradable filler I had in my club. 

Do you think the Insigne Adidas card is worth the coins?

I'd imagine so, it's an improvement on his base card which was already really good, plus think he ends up with 99 pace, so you can stick on a deadeye chemistry style to improve his passing and shooting.

26 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I'd imagine so, it's an improvement on his base card which was already really good, plus think he ends up with 99 pace, so you can stick on a deadeye chemistry style to improve his passing and shooting.

My main side is La Liga but have started building a Serie A/Italian side. It's about 98k for the SBC for Insigne, just tossing up whether or not whether it is worth it for what is effectively a second squad for me.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My main side is La Liga but have started building a Serie A/Italian side. It's about 98k for the SBC for Insigne, just tossing up whether or not whether it is worth it for what is effectively a second squad for me.

Just completed the SBC for Insigne there, I'll let you know how it is later on. 

Just qualified for WL, had to win my last 4. Was 2-0 down in my last three and scored a last minute winner in extra time in the last one. Thank fuck for momentum.

The amount of goals you concede because one of your defenders decides to be 19 yards behind the rest of your players is ridiculous 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just qualified for WL, had to win my last 4. Was 2-0 down in my last three and scored a last minute winner in extra time in the last one. Thank fuck for momentum.

The amount of goals you concede because one of your defenders decides to be 19 yards behind the rest of your players is ridiculous 

Done WL last week for the first time this fifa and got rank 2, so much better this year only being 20 games instead of 30. I’ve qualified for this weekend but not sure if I’ll bother playing it. 

7 hours ago, Craig/ said:

Done WL last week for the first time this fifa and got rank 2, so much better this year only being 20 games instead of 30. I’ve qualified for this weekend but not sure if I’ll bother playing it. 

Preferred the 30 tbh, I was actually getting g2/g1 most weeks and canny even get to 8 wins now with having more losses :lol: 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Preferred the 30 tbh, I was actually getting g2/g1 most weeks and canny even get to 8 wins now with having more losses :lol: 

😂 30 games is just too much for one weekend especially when the game isn’t the most enjoyable to play. Ha idk what it is but I’ve always went on runs in WL like last week on Friday I was 10 wins 3 loses then the Saturday I won 2 out 7, was like how the fuck is this the same team as yesterday 😂