FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

21 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Ultimate Team is the biggest load of scripted pish I’ve ever played

Came on to post this as it's got noticeably really bad in the past week but just now I've had the worst one ever.

Just finished a game in Rivals where after going 2-0 down immediately I've pulled it back to 2-1 and then from there on in my players feel like they are running through sand and can't pass a ball more than five yards.

Game finished 8-2. His xG was 5 and mine was 4.1. He's ended up scoring goals that have glitched through players and has had the bounce of the ball every time. I've come up against a superman goalkeeper. 

I literally wasn't allowed to win it.

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Came on to post this as it's got noticeably really bad in the past week but just now I've had the worst one ever.

Just finished a game in Rivals where after going 2-0 down immediately I've pulled it back to 2-1 and then from there on in my players feel like they are running through sand and can't pass a ball more than five yards.

Game finished 8-2. His xG was 5 and mine was 4.1. He's ended up scoring goals that have glitched through players and has had the bounce of the ball every time. I've come up against a superman goalkeeper. 

Sounding like a tarrier mate…

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fucking infuriating mate. The part in bold really puts me off playing it at all. There is no consistency in the players at all. I bought the game as was smashing almost everybody in my path on rivals, the players were all flying, literally could do not wrong. As soon as I go on FUT Champs play offs none of them could run or pass the ball 5 yards :unsure: it’s like on rivals they were all massively juiced and then on Champs they were the complete opposite.

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sounding like a tarrier mate…

It is a pile of shite though mate.

I just rinsed someone 6-1 and it felt like my players at times had the Mystery Ball boosts on them for passing and dribbling and my Benzema was glitching through his centre backs. No doubt the game was limiting the other guy too.

This stuff has been going on in Squad Battles since day dot but as I said earlier up since it turned to Season 3, Rivals has been noticeably bad for it.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It is a pile of shite though mate.

I just rinsed someone 6-1 and it felt like my players at times had the Mystery Ball boosts on them for passing and dribbling and my Benzema was glitching through his centre backs. No doubt the game was limiting the other guy too.

This stuff has been going on in Squad Battles since day dot but as I said earlier up since it turned to Season 3, Rivals has been noticeably bad for it.

Na, I know mate. Was taking the piss, game’s garbage :lol: 

On 03/01/2022 at 15:35, McEwan's Lager said:

Done that Vinicius Jr POTM SBC for about 290k + untradeables/fodder which isn't too bad compared to the estimated 640k cost at the moment.

That is still what you paid though as you can't use that fodder anywhere else now. 

Vini is likely to be player of the month again next month BTW. 

23 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Wasn't sure wether to get FIFA this year and reading the comments section in here I'm glad I never. The game has be going downhill for years and it's the focus on ultimate team solely that pisses me off. Manager mode has needed major work on it for a long time but its been abandoned!

Downloaded it this morning 😂

Having covid is boring as fuck!