Jump to content

FIFA 22


Recommended Posts

New player list, some new visuals, new limited commentary, minimal engine upgrade. Same as most fifas in the past 10 year? lol 

Didnt get it last year, maybe get it this year for something different to play between cod and battlefield 2041 

ready1873 and Essandoh like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

EA must fucking love the userbase it has, a billion dollars a year spent on FUT all for fuck all as they reset it every single year in a "new" game thats basically the same as the year before but with a little more makeup on

And unlike other games where the pay stuff is cosmetic or whatnot, FIFA's is defo P2W and they get away with it every year 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

EA must fucking love the userbase it has, a billion dollars a year spent on FUT all for fuck all as they reset it every single year in a "new" game thats basically the same as the year before but with a little more makeup on

And unlike other games where the pay stuff is cosmetic or whatnot, FIFA's is defo P2W and they get away with it every year 😂

There's big changes for the next one with preview packs and shit coming in.

 

Next generation should be a huge upgrade as well albeit it's still on frostbite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 16/07/2021 at 00:38, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There's big changes for the next one with preview packs and shit coming in.

 

Next generation should be a huge upgrade as well albeit it's still on frostbite. 

Preview packs are shite though

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

They are in easy street. Making millions out of the same game every year. All they do is change the colour of the menus. 

Exactly :lol: never even purchased last years or this years.

Got Pro because Ibrox was in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Preview packs are shite though

They are yes but it makes it much easier if your inclined to spend money to just not. 

I think they are in as a way to ward of the gambling laws from smacking ea about though and I hope it's not enough to let them through and it's much harsher. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I can't stand online card trading games. Not my thing. 

Grew up with master league and career mode. 

So did I, got boring after like FIFA 14, and PES got shite about 12/13 year ago

UT at it’s best is better than any offline mode ever

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought FIFA 21 when I got my PS5, and only really played FUT. Played it quite a lot because I’m a bit obsessive with making my team better, but it’s fucking terrible and not even sure I enjoy it anymore :lol: going to pack it in and definitely not buying the next one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked FUT back in the day but that used to be more skill based. It was rare to see a legend or in form player in a team. Now it's rare to see a standard gold card in a team. The card pool get so diluted every year with a million versions of every player. 

EA are making an absolute fortune and still can't dedicate a small portion to making their offline modes decent. Adding a 2d pitch to a buggy career mode doesn't cut it. I know they are adding create a team in career mode but it'll still be the same buggy pish it is now. 

Fuck knows what PES is doing or eFootball I think it's called now. Free to play but have to buy teams, fuck that. 

Unfortunately microtransactions rule gaming now. So few companies give a shit about a good experience for the player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the main reasons I don’t like FUT that much is because of how good the teams are, after a certain point a few months in it feels like pretty much everyone has a team full of 85+ players. I feel like you can have more exiting games on seasons as 3.5 or 4 star teams. 

J-Maestro and Essandoh like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimate team is garbage and is directly responsible for the game getting worse overall, because all resources and time are spent on maximising it’s profits

It must be a generational thing but I don’t understand how anyone enjoys ultimate team

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 28/07/2021 at 23:00, The Monk said:

One of the main reasons I don’t like FUT that much is because of how good the teams are, after a certain point a few months in it feels like pretty much everyone has a team full of 85+ players. I feel like you can have more exiting games on seasons as 3.5 or 4 star teams. 

Me and my mate play co-ops with 3.5-4 star teams, always fun because people have to be good at the game

Whereas people who go PSG et al are virgins that spam unrealistic juggling, tricks and McGeady turns

Bogging experience

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/08/2021 at 13:56, Essandoh said:

Ultimate team is garbage and is directly responsible for the game getting worse overall, because all resources and time are spent on maximising it’s profits

It must be a generational thing but I don’t understand how anyone enjoys ultimate team

Agree and disagree, Ultimate Team at it's height was fucking class, but they've fucked the game completely so even that's pish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...