FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

48 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've got a good wee Ajax team, a mix of heroes and modern special cards that I'm enjoying so wanted to add to that.

I don't generally play to get the best cards and beat the Meta. 

Fair enough mate do you have Neres? 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Fair enough mate do you have Neres? 

Yeah. Although he's actually quite disappointing - especially for the swaps that went into it. His pace and shooting stats don't seem to add up for me. The One to Watch Berghuis seems to be a much better player - maybe just the way I play. I tend to rotate between the two.

On the left I have TOTW Tadic or Laudrup at the moment. 

11 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah. Although he's actually quite disappointing - especially for the swaps that went into it. His pace and shooting stats don't seem to add up for me. The One to Watch Berghuis seems to be a much better player - maybe just the way I play. I tend to rotate between the two.

On the left I have TOTW Tadic or Laudrup at the moment. 

I like Berghuis actually I have him on my bench though he's wasted on the wing. 

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I like Berghuis actually I have him on my bench though he's wasted on the wing. 

What I like about him is even though he's 3* weak foot his crossing ability from his right is top notch. I tend to score a lot from hitting early balls onto my TOTGS Haller. Neres is awful at crossing from his weak foot and his shooting on his left even from cutting inside is not great. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What I like about him is even though he's 3* weak foot his crossing ability from his right is top notch. I tend to score a lot from hitting early balls onto my TOTGS Haller. Neres is awful at crossing from his weak foot and his shooting on his left even from cutting inside is not great. 

I use Berghuis as a striker he's so clinical. 

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The one I like is the Tahith Chong squad builder card. He scores so many goals for me coming off the bench up front around 70 minutes to finish games off. 

I have him as well but I don't really like him much. 

19 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The one I like is the Tahith Chong squad builder card. He scores so many goals for me coming off the bench up front around 70 minutes to finish games off. 

I do this with Okocha, he's not got the stamina for RM in a 352, but bringing him on at 65-70 mins in CAM feels like cheating sometimes.

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Winter Wildcard Pandev (88) is absolutely dynamite, finishes everything. Got the Spinazzola one as well playing at LCB, 96 pace and 5-star skill moves at LCB :lol: 

Haven’t played with him yet. I’ve got a wee Inter themed team that I’ve stuck him alongside Milito like it’s 2010. Just need one of the Eto’o cards!

Going to give them a bash tonight

6 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Winter Wildcard Pandev (88) is absolutely dynamite, finishes everything. Got the Spinazzola one as well playing at LCB, 96 pace and 5-star skill moves at LCB :lol: 

I have Spinazzolla as well but haven't used him yet though he's a sub for me when I get back home. 

23 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Used him for the first time last night.

Lashed a cracking shot from miles out with him off the post in Rivals but other than that he's a bit lost in the formation I'm playing with at the moment. What do you have him playing as?

31 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Used him for the first time last night.

Lashed a cracking shot from miles out with him off the post in Rivals but other than that he's a bit lost in the formation I'm playing with at the moment. What do you have him playing as?

I have him partnering Arnautovic upfront with Dybala CAM in a 352. Pretty much every goal I scored with him was running through on goal at an angle and rifling a shot into the far corner, usually with his weak foot as well.