Ticket office

The Sinner

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was on FF yesterday, funnily enough no in the ticket thread, just the thread about the fan engagement woman :lol: 

I only briefly clocked that thread, the one re Allison? Didn't realise he posted in there.

They need a team of 2 or 3 people with a head SLO for the size of our club. It's good they have another person dedicated to fan engagement but they need to be visible and the club actually needs to engage with fans.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I only briefly clocked that thread, the one re Allison? Didn't realise he posted in there.

They need a team of 2 or 3 people with a head SLO for the size of our club. It's good they have another person dedicated to fan engagement but they need to be visible and the club actually needs to engage with fans.

Or one that fuckin does something 

22 minutes ago, The Sinner said:

The worlds worst ticket office is not open until 5 on Match day for anyone needing to use it. 

Fuck using the ticket office I’m just going to skip into the games in future just like they’re saying everyone else is.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Should just go back to pay at the gate. We regularly managed to get over 100K fans in before kick off using that system. 

And just Pish in an empty beer can probably more hygienic than the toilets mind you.

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Or one that fuckin does something 

They need to signpost what he can and can’t do (he shouldn’t really be checking individual ticketing inquiries) and we should have a working ticketing inquiries email or Twitter account.

Its basic stuff from the club and they are getting it wrong.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yes mate, think that’s the one

6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Should just go back to pay at the gate. We regularly managed to get over 100K fans in before kick off using that system. 

In 1919 the maximum attendance at Ibrox was 76000, this was during the Spanish Flu pandemic.  Can anyone tell me if the Ticket Office was closed during this time, or did they just use a thing called cash?  This thing called pay at the gate seemed to entice a man to open a turnstile for you (seems so old fashioned but highly effective).

I don’t think the toilets have changed much since 1919 to be honest,  though it is good to know we have great technology called hand sanitiser that protects us from Pandemics and allows us to watch the game (if we can fucking get in that is)

Looking forward to the day that the ticket office purchase devices called phones

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

In 1919 the maximum attendance at Ibrox was 76000, this was during the Spanish Flu pandemic.  Can anyone tell me if the Ticket Office was closed during this time, or did they just use a thing called cash?  This thing called pay at the gate seemed to entice a man to open a turnstile for you (seems so old fashioned but highly effective).

I don’t think the toilets have changed much since 1919 to be honest,  though it is good to know we have great technology called hand sanitiser that protects us from Pandemics and allows us to watch the game (if we can fucking get in that is)

Looking forward to the day that the ticket office purchase devices called phones

I’m sure the ticket office closes at 1930.

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Get back to rolls n spam, wrigleys spearmint and Macaroon bars, far more healthy than a hot dog without the roll.

Will the wrigleys guy accept visa though? And macaroons sound a tad racist so that’s not on.

What is the reason for qr codes rather than actual tickets? I mean theres still a steward at each turnstile checking lights so what difference would it be to put on in the turnstile and rip a ticket? 

6 hours ago, Madina said:

What is the reason for qr codes rather than actual tickets? I mean theres still a steward at each turnstile checking lights so what difference would it be to put on in the turnstile and rip a ticket? 

Cuts out the need for printing tickets 

Archived