Itten

tom1780

Don’t think he has had a fair chance. He did well pre-season. The only game he has played in competitions this season has been away to Malmö and the whole team performed badly. We created nothing and he had no chance as a striker.
He is a Swiss international and had a fair strike rate before he joined us. 
He needs a run of games and should have played against Dunfermline. We all know already that Roofe can do the business if given chances.

29 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Don’t think he has had a fair chance. He did well pre-season. The only game he has played in competitions this season has been away to Malmö and the whole team performed badly. We created nothing and he had no chance as a striker.
He needs a run of games and should have played against Dunfermline. We all know already that Roofe can do the business if given chances.

Not really

Other than the season prior to joining us he has never reached double figures

1 hour ago, The Blues said:

You don’t think the coach see him day in day out and know exactly what he offers. 
he’s had loads of chances  and failed to grab them. During Morelos’s dip last year he could have cemented his position. 

he didn’t nuff said.  

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Simpson is our fourth choice centre half. Doesn’t exactly give off “rate him highly” vibes to me tbh.

Then why would they sign him? 

And I'm pretty sure he spoke very highly of him when he signed, hence why they signed him. They rated him. 

Been slaughtered in here often enough in here for it but I still want to see Morelos Itten Roofe as front three.

SG is said to be playing to the liverpool  model, well Mane Firmino and Salah are all strikers, all have pace and above all are quality finishers.

Much as I rate Kent, Aribo, Hagi and Wright,  they are not strikers IMO.

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Then why would they sign him? 

And I'm pretty sure he spoke very highly of him when he signed, hence why they signed him. They rated him. 

He was available as a cheap, left sided centre half who could be back up, who they hope they could develop into a decent player. 

Nobody will acknowledge that though because he’s already been earmarked as a whipping boy.

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Been slaughtered in here often enough in here for it but I still want to see Morelos Itten Roofe as front three.

SG is said to be playing to the liverpool  model, well Mane Firmino and Salah are all strikers, all have pace and above all are quality finishers.

Much as I rate Kent, Aribo, Hagi and Wright,  they are not strikers IMO.

We play with 1 striker?

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

He was available as a cheap, left sided centre half who could be back up, who they hope they could develop into a decent player. 

Nobody will acknowledge that though because he’s already been earmarked as a whipping boy.

So they rated his potential then aye, thus rating him? And they must have a more than decent opinion of him if they've let Edmundson go to become 4th choice, no? 

Whipping boy 😂 away with that pish. Its sink or swim at Rangers. If you're pish, you are going to know about. Simple as that. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

So they rated his potential then aye, thus rating him? And they must have a more than decent opinion of him if they've let Edmundson go to become 4th choice, no? 

Whipping boy 😂 away with that pish. Its sink or swim at Rangers. If you're pish, you are going to know about. Simple as that. 

Rangers media whipping boy just look at the threads fs 

He never really done anything wrong the other night apart from a couple of clumsy moments 🤣🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Rangers media whipping boy just look at the threads fs 

He never really done anything wrong the other night apart from a couple of clumsy moments 🤣🤷‍♂️

He's no the whipping boy, he's just utterly fucking pish and there's genuinely nothing wrong with saying it.

That's what we're missing in the squad, when Balogun and Helander are missing, a clumsy centre half. 

Talking shite. 

Just now, King Jela said:

He's no the whipping boy, he's just utterly fucking pish and there's genuinely nothing wrong with saying it.

That's what we're missing in the squad, when Balogun and Helander are missing, a clumsy centre half. 

Talking shite. 

There’s people saying they would rather have a 50 year old Bert Konterman in the team ahead of him 

Aye pal it’s me talking shite 🤣

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s people saying they would rather have a 50 year old Bert Konterman in the team ahead of him 

Aye pal it’s me talking shite 🤣

You take people exaggerating their point seriously? I mean really? that's the example you use ffs? 😂 

What a fruot loop haha 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You take people exaggerating their point seriously? I mean really? that's the example you use ffs? 😂 

What a fruot loop haha 

Exaggerating 

Exactly mate 🤣

People are exaggerating how bad he is, others are jumping on the bandwagon making him the RM whipping boy fs

Btw what’s a fruot loop ?