Gerrard

sausagetrunks

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuming and rightly so. 

Kent and Lundstram have let him down big time, I'd put Tav in there too as his performance was well below too. 

He needs to back it up though and drop them until guys like Wright and Patterson deserve to be back on the bench. 

Kent walking away from a passage of play with his head down while the ball hadn’t even gone out of play was a fucking disgrace. He could’ve been subbed on the spot for that. Lundstram thinking he can cruise around on the ball all nonchalant like he’s Zidane is an ego issue. Hopefully he’s given his character by the management and his teammates. 

Hate to say it but the buck stops at you now, you have the tools available to beat that team comfortably, wrong team again, but we are half way there, get the big balls to fuck in training and start learning them, no more time to fuck about, a lot on the line next 3 games.

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

Hate to say it but the buck stops at you now, you have the tools available to beat that team comfortably, wrong team again, but we are half way there, get the ball balls to fuck in training and start learning them, no more time to fuck about, a lot on the line next 3 games.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif.0f96d2eec60d02bda9d0111f3a1eb2da.gif

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Agree with his summary of Wright, Davis and Bassey but Goldson no for me 

Goldson was fine tonight and seemed to be more of a vocal leader than our captain.

But in all honesty, we lack a true leader when the going gets tough.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Goldson was fine tonight and seemed to be more of a vocal leader than our captain.

But in all honesty, we lack a true leader when the going gets tough.

Gerrards interview he said Goldson gave a super human effort - that's where I don't agree with him 

Sorry but that interview doesnt fill me full of confidence. Again he refers to the dressing room and relying on them to get it right. How about you just admit you got it wrong... Again. 

Or how about just coming out and saying he has put too much trust in some players and have been let down again badly by too many. 

You can talk about superhuman displays all you want but it doesnt mean anything if its not rewarded with a starting jersey. 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Gerrards interview he said Goldson gave a super human effort - that's where I don't agree with him 

Didn't watch the interview but if that's what he's said he genuinely sounds like he's sooking up his arse to keep him. Weak as piss. 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

I wasn't at the game mate but sometimes it is the communication on the park that leads the team on and I think that is what he meant because let's face it, he didn't have much to do.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Sorry but that interview doesnt fill me full of confidence. Again he refers to the dressing room and relying on them to get it right. How about you just admit you got it wrong... Again. 

Or how about just coming out and saying he has put too much trust in some players and have been let down again badly by too many. 

You can talk about superhuman displays all you want but it doesnt mean anything if its not rewarded with a starting jersey. 

Disagree. This one is not on Gerrard, it is solely on the players. He took Kent off at HT because he recognized it.

With Kamara out, it was either Lundstram or Arfield? Hindsight is easy...

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wasn't at the game mate but sometimes it is the communication on the park that leads the team on and I think that is what he meant because let's face it, he didn't have much to do.

Super human communication. 

Fuck me. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Disagree. This one is not on Gerrard, it is solely on the players. He took Kent off at HT because he recognized it.

With Kamara out, it was either Lundstram or Arfield? Hindsight is easy...

If these players had turned up in any of the games prior to this i would agree. They haven't. Yet he has stubbornly stuck by his wee favourites. This is his choice. He has to at some point take responsibility. Im happy he took kent off but answer me this. Do you think he changes anything if lundstram stays on the pitch? I think he would have given the team 'another 20 minutes' in the second half. 

Even a blind man can see Lundstram isnt ready for first team football, he is either clearly unfit or just shite. Im hoping its the former. 

Archived