Gerrard

sausagetrunks

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I watched it. He was weak as piss in that interview. 

Tbh, I think I must watch a different presser to folk most weeks. Alway think Gerrard's are relatively piss poor (on both sides) and having done them a few times myself, I've never once seen any of these supposed withering putdowns folk go on about all the time. They are literally no different from most pressers.

Bar Hagi, Aribo and Bassey plus Wright when he came on the rest should be ashamed of the effort they put in on the pitch.

Too many thinking they are a class above some teams and dreaming of moves they will never get if any decent scout is watching them. 

15 hours ago, King Jela said:

He didn't flat out say 'Connor Goldson' was super human but he clearly mentions him when talking about super human efforts. 

What do you take from that? 

He talked some pish about 3 pleyers being superhuman. Then he paused and moved onto say Goldson did everything asked of him.

That's not what I take from it, that's what is on the clip clear as day.

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He talked some pish about 3 pleyers being superhuman. Then he paused and moved onto say Goldson did everything asked of him.

That's not what I take from it, that's what is on the clip clear as day.

And then followed up after talking about Goldson with the same 'superhuman effort' pish. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

And then followed up after talking about Goldson with the same 'superhuman effort' pish. 

From Rangers TV: “I thought some of the lads’ efforts tonight were superhuman. I think our supporters will know who I’m talking about – Steven Davis, Calvin Bassey, Scott Wright when he came on. Connor Goldson did everything we asked. I thought a lot of individuals, especially in the second-half, were superhuman

3 were superhuman apparently, and 1 did everything asked. If he'd said Goldson along with the other 3 fine, but he didn't, he said he'd done everything asked of him. He then reiterated his nonsense about superhumans which for me is clearly about the 1st 3 names.

Too many shitebags and hiders in the team when the going gets tough. Sometimes when things aren't going the way you want, you need the sleeves rolled up and just get yourselves over the line. Arguably, that's the second 45 last night, sadly, the rest just think they can swan about like Billy Bigbaws and drive home in their fancy cars having gone through the motions. Crowd got behind effort last night, players then fed off that too.  Tavernier one of the guiltiest of them all and I'm like several on here who want Patterson in but know fine well it won't happen. 

17 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I think he is stretching it by using superhuman to describe any of our players tonight, the fact he reiterated it a few times tells me he is clearly having a pop at certain individuals who were well below it

Aye, the “superhuman” description is cringey as fuck mate. Needs to drop that. 

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From Rangers TV: “I thought some of the lads’ efforts tonight were superhuman. I think our supporters will know who I’m talking about – Steven Davis, Calvin Bassey, Scott Wright when he came on. Connor Goldson did everything we asked. I thought a lot of individuals, especially in the second-half, were superhuman

3 were superhuman apparently, and 1 did everything asked. If he'd said Goldson along with the other 3 fine, but he didn't, he said he'd done everything asked of him. He then reiterated his nonsense about superhumans which for me is clearly about the 1st 3 names.

Wright, Hagi, and Bassey were the only ones who got pass marks. Alfie I suppose as he scored the goal.  

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He said he did everything asked of him and then went on to finish the thought with more 'superhuman effort' stuff clearly including Goldson in that bracket. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He said he did everything asked of him and then went on to finish the thought with more 'superhuman effort' stuff clearly including Goldson in that bracket. 

That's your interpretation, not what he's said. Otherwise from the text of the conversation you'd be able to quote specifically where he says Goldson was superhuman. I can do it for 3, it's interpretation for Goldson. Wrongly imo too.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's your interpretation, not what he's said. Otherwise from the text of the conversation you'd be able to quote specifically where he says Goldson was superhuman. I can do it for 3, it's interpretation for Goldson. Wrongly imo too.

Scraping there mate. 

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Watching Gerrard Rangers TV interview back and the first thing he says is "I can't really say what I want to say." I fucking hate that cop out bullshit. If you can't say it, why even reference it.

How he's handled it is exactly what I'd expect from a good leader.

Your way would have written the negative "Gerrard ready to kick Kent out" etc. headlines for them.

Just checked what the Record went with instead, which was "Ryan Kent given Rangers show of faith as Steven Gerrard confident form slump won't last".

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yet funnily enough you can't provide a quote for what you've said Gerrars said, only what you interpret he's said.

It isn't what I've said he's said, its what he literally said. 

Talks about superhuman effort and includes Goldson in that caregory. 

I don't even see what the argument is. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

It isn't what I've said he's said, its what he literally said. 

Talks about superhuman effort and includes Goldson in that caregory. 

I don't even see what the argument is. 

Quote him then ffs. Quote him saying Gerrard gave superhuman effort.