Alashkert away

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Most people that complain about quality/buffering etc, are based in the UK. I have spoken to several overseas Bears and they dont have the issues. Maybe something to raise with them?

I don’t have issues here in Canada mate watching RTV. Wish I had issues in the Malmo games and the first half of last night. 😉

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Most people that complain about quality/buffering etc, are based in the UK. I have spoken to several overseas Bears and they dont have the issues. Maybe something to raise with them?

It will be something very techy i'd imagine to do with the encryption. I find it absurd that I can pay the club more for a few matches and abysmal service than I do for a full year of IPTV (which includes every game from every league club in the UK and Ireland plus all the big euro games and ppv not to mention all the other channels)

Something needs fixed if the club seriously want to pursue this avenue in the long run.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I don’t have issues here in Canada mate watching RTV. Wish I had issues in the Malmo games and the first half of last night. 😉

You sound like one of those nagging humans with tits who complain when Eastenders is shite but still watch every episode.

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It will be something very techy i'd imagine to do with the encryption. I find it absurd that I can pay the club more for a few matches and abysmal service than I do for a full year of IPTV (which includes every game from every league club in the UK and Ireland plus all the big euro games and ppv not to mention all the other channels)

Something needs fixed if the club seriously want to pursue this avenue in the long run.

Is IPTV legal?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You sound like my mum there:lol:

It's legal if you pay for all the subscriptions you use, i presume my provider does so and happy to take his word for it.

Honest guv'

I have spoken to so many people with shit loads of different "schemes" like that.. and they are just not legal. I have no idea about your particular one. There are loads of people here in the Faroe Islands who just got done for having similar subs.. they all claimed it was legal - it wasnt :lol: 

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I have spoken to so many people with shit loads of different "schemes" like that.. and they are just not legal. I have no idea about your particular one. There are loads of people here in the Faroe Islands who just got done for having similar subs.. they all claimed it was legal - it wasnt :lol: 

Aye there has been a bit of a crackdown on it in recent times. I'd never have thought it would be happening in the Faroe Islands right enough, had this image of you only posting from a dial up connection in the middle of nowhere. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye there has been a bit of a crackdown on it in recent times. I'd never have thought it would be happening in the Faroe Islands right enough, had this image of you only posting from a dial up connection in the middle of nowhere. 

Mate, we have the best nationwide internet coverages in the World :lol: Scots Islands actually want our (nationalised)provider to come in and provide their internet. Oilrigs are already there... We have super fast internet on islands population 2. 4G (about to be 5G) in every town/mountain range/range-withing-islands(sea by a few miles). We have a nationalised telecoms company which means that they will provide the same service to every person in the country. But there is this service that keeps popping up under different names that provides a TV package of a couple of hundred channels.. the advertise it openly and have been running for a couple of years. People dont know its illegal...but it is. The guys running it have been done and the people subscribing it are also getting done. Thats how it is, mate :lol:  

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

I wonder if i can complain about my illegal stream buffering, who should i contact as sometimes i get quite enraged?

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I wonder if i can complain about my illegal stream buffering, who should i contact as sometimes i get quite enraged?

Unplug everything for 2 mins mate. Disconnect all cables. Reconnect all cables and let it reload. Boom! 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Unplug everything for 2 mins mate. Disconnect all cables. Reconnect all cables and let it reload. Boom! 

Aye, gone are the days of sticking things in the microwave or the freezer.

Or was that just bad advice I was getting on here?

15 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Mate, we have the best nationwide internet coverages in the World :lol: Scots Islands actually want our (nationalised)provider to come in and provide their internet. Oilrigs are already there... We have super fast internet on islands population 2. 4G (about to be 5G) in every town/mountain range/range-withing-islands(sea by a few miles). We have a nationalised telecoms company which means that they will provide the same service to every person in the country. But there is this service that keeps popping up under different names that provides a TV package of a couple of hundred channels.. the advertise it openly and have been running for a couple of years. People dont know its illegal...but it is. The guys running it have been done and the people subscribing it are also getting done. Thats how it is, mate :lol:  

:lol:

41 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I thought it was only an airport with a fancy road and tunnel around it and a national football stadium and lots of farms. Local teams practicing when the cows get took in. Is there a prison to put those pesky criminals in?

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I thought it was only an airport with a fancy road and tunnel around it and a national football stadium and lots of farms. Local teams practicing when the cows get took in. Is there a prison to put those pesky criminals in?

Nah mate.We do have a prison... probably the most easy going prison in the world as well :lol: wall in the yard is only about a metre high.. its the old NATO radar station. Its up a mountain :) If you get more than 6 months then you get sent to Denmark.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I’m U.K. based but for the first Malmö game I used my VPN and had no issues compared to last year when RtV was shite for season ticket holders , wonder if it comes through a different server for overseas