Alashkert away

ElBufalo20

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Nah mate.We do have a prison... probably the most easy going prison in the world as well :lol: wall in the yard is only about a metre high.. its the old NATO radar station. Its up a mountain :) If you get more than 6 months then you get sent to Denmark.

I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill reading the Faroes wikipedia page, quite an interesting wee place actually. Don't eat a lot of whale blubber because it contains mercury. Also interesting that the name Rasmussen crops up a few times, I know a couple of girls from my area with the same name.

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill reading the Faroes wikipedia page, quite an interesting wee place actually. Don't eat a lot of whale blubber because it contains mercury. Also interesting that the name Rasmussen crops up a few times, I know a couple of girls from my area with the same name.

Do you eat tuna? :pipe: 

Fuck knows what page you have been reading, but it must be the former prime minister of Denmark? Lars Løkke Rasmussen??

I wonder if it was such a good idea to chop and change the side quite so much.

Admittedly the manager has likely forgotten more about football than I will ever know but after the game against Dunfermline youd think that team would have started to keep that momentum going and give his underperforming stars a chance off the bench.

Although we did win this game with 10 men which is always a result, perhaps a little of that momentum has been lost.

10 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Do you eat tuna? :pipe: 

Fuck knows what page you have been reading, but it must be the former prime minister of Denmark? Lars Løkke Rasmussen??

Think it was someone who wrote a famous book or something mate. Plus a girl who was a singer or involved with music.

Yip I eat tuna, shit is loaded with Mercury I think. 

Also interesting that you guys have Unionists and Nationalists, is it the way it is here with relentless political bitching on social media?

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

If we turn up (think we will) then the tie may well be wrapped up by HT. 1st half at Ibrox we were terrible. 2nd half we had only 10 men and yet for the 90 minutes they never looked like scoring.

We were winning the game 4/5-0 and sending a reserve team over this time last week.

Reality is it will be a battle to get through.

20 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Think it was someone who wrote a famous book or something mate. Plus a girl who was a singer or involved with music.

Yip I eat tuna, shit is loaded with Mercury I think. 

Also interesting that you guys have Unionists and Nationalists, is it the way it is here with relentless political bitching on social media?

We dont have the media circus in regards to the nationalist/unionist debate.. we have drunken brawls. Lots of Whataboutery etc.. Then we have the unionists wanting a "sovereign state in a union", which goes against everything they stand for.. 

Most things from the sea are loaded with mercury, so that is no excuse not to eat blubber! ;) 

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If we lose to this mob and get dumped in the conferences league, this will be gerrards progres

They were that dung though that i cannot see that happening, we'll win, comfortably 

Exactly as i see it. With kamara playing and lundstram not we will be a different team. That lot showed nothing whatsoever the other night in an attacking sense and i dont reckon they have it in them to improve. Tolose to them would be shameful.

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If we lose to this mob and get dumped in the conferences league, this will be gerrards progres

They were that dung though that i cannot see that happening, we'll win, comfortably 

It would be our worst result in European history. Even worse than Progres. Doesn’t even bear thinking about.

5 hours ago, johanhentze said:

We dont have the media circus in regards to the nationalist/unionist debate.. we have drunken brawls. Lots of Whataboutery etc.. Then we have the unionists wanting a "sovereign state in a union", which goes against everything they stand for.. 

Most things from the sea are loaded with mercury, so that is no excuse not to eat blubber! ;) 

Whit's yer chinky's and kebab shops like mate?