Mason Greenwood

jackg93

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You’re a fucking bellend 

It's wild the way people will -when it suits them - pretend that the presumption of innocence is the confirmation of it.

I don't recall anyone ever coming on here like "Neil Lennon didn't threaten to stab that woman, he wasn't charged with anything", or "Jock Stein didn't protect Jim Torbet, he wasn't convicted."

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

It's wild the way people will -when it suits them - pretend that the presumption of innocence is the confirmation of it.

I don't recall anyone ever coming on here like "Neil Lennon didn't threaten to stab that woman, he was charged with anything", or "Jock Stein didn't protect Jim Torbet, he wasn't convicted."

@stevemac

Did anyone ever release the full audio from the clip that his girlfriend released? 

The 3 minutes of the clip make him sound like a rapist but I’d be curious to know what was on the audio during the 12 minutes before the part that’s available on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Did anyone ever release the full audio from the clip that his girlfriend released? 

The 3 minutes of the clip make him sound like a rapist but I’d be curious to know what was on the audio during the 12 minutes before the part that’s available on YouTube.

It was 9 minutes of rehearsals.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Funny enough specky I have RM on another tab while I do some work, can't spend aw day scrolling like dossers such as yourself

You obviously feel Neil Lennon is innocent regarding threatening to stab a woman and Jock Stein completely innocent regarding any abuse that happened at the filth?

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You obviously feel Neil Lennon is innocent regarding threatening to stab a woman and Jock Stein completely innocent regarding any abuse that happened at the filth?

What's your thoughts on Mendy then?

My whole point was look at all the shit Mendy got, and not just on here but everywhere, found not guilty and plenty that called him all and sundry were radio silent after the not guilty verdict.

Just now, stevemac said:

What's your thoughts on Mendy then?

My whole point was look at all the shit Mendy got, and not just on here but everywhere, found not guilty and plenty that called him all and sundry were radio silent after the not guilty verdict.

Mendy is still to go up For two charges as they’re being retried