Can't Wait

25 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

How can you not have seen Star Wars I am absolutely fuming at that

I went to see the Phantom Menace when I was 5 and I don’t remember much apart from wanting to touch Darth Maul’s chin and that mad Jar Jar Binks guy.

Last nights performance will mean next to fuck all unless we perform and win like that in every one of our remaining league fixtures. 

A good response? Yes. 

Does it alleviate the trust in the squad? No, not for me. Still massive mental improvement needed to see 56 this season.

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Last nights performance will mean next to fuck all unless we perform and win like that in every one of our remaining league fixtures. 

A good response? Yes. 

Does it alleviate the trust in the squad? No, not for me. Still massive mental improvement needed to see 56 this season.

How did you come to that conclusion?

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

They're not going to win every game ffs that's mental talk

They're still to face their confidence wobbler, it doesn't take much.  Everything is fine until it isn't.  5 seconds later the perception will be they have kangaroo Colin and extras from Takeshi's Castle.

15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

They're not going to win every game ffs that's mental talk

Aberdeen A, Dundee H, Hibs A, St Mirren H, Livingston A, Ross County H, us A then St Johnstone H before the split. 

Apart from our game is there any potential banana skin for them? Not what I can see. Highest chance is obviously Livi A but they could steamroll that if they keep up the way they are playing right now.

28 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Aberdeen A, Dundee H, Hibs A, St Mirren H, Livingston A, Ross County H, us A then St Johnstone H before the split. 

Apart from our game is there any potential banana skin for them? Not what I can see. Highest chance is obviously Livi A but they could steamroll that if they keep up the way they are playing right now.

You wouldn't have said Ross County was a banana skin for us and look what happened

Both teams will drop points

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Aberdeen A - evening kick off, always a tougher game. 

Hibs A - they usually lie down for them but still probably one where we'll be keeping one eye on the score.

Livi A - pitch is a leveller and Livi are playing well.

Who do they have away in the split if things stay as they are in the table? Dundee Utd and Motherwell? 

18 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Hibs A - they usually lie down for them but still probably one where we'll be keeping one eye on the score.

Who do they have away in the split if things stay as they are in the table? Dundee Utd and Motherwell? 

Why do people just make shite like this up?

Do Motherwell lie down to us?

20 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

They don’t, if anything Hibs away is one game I usually expect them to drop points in. If anything Aberdeen away is the game they will win easily