Linfield FC

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Mate being real. I couldn't give a fuck what u say. As fsr as I'm concerned earning a weekly wage and feeding my weans along with keeping a hero of over their heads is more important than anything to me.

Unfortunately your nothing more than a complete idiot who doesn't see this. 

Save me the sob story, you’re a shitebag that’s scared to tell people you support Rangers 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

A personal insult is exactly that. 

At least this thread has got a few posts, shame none of it has to do with the pishy Irish league or any of the no mark teams in it 

Nobody had insulted or even mentioned you before your post that was quoted asking “what does this mean” so how the fuck you answered with “it means hes insulting me again” is utter shite and makes no sense. Who’s he and what was the insult? 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Nobody had insulted or even mentioned you before your  post that was quoted asking “what does this mean” so how the duck you answered with “it means hes insulting me again” is utter shite and makes no sense. Who’s he and what was the insult? 

OK when people post personal insults calling me a taig or walloper then that's personal insults. Not hard to understand that one. However as usual the usual fannies can wade with the name calling with no fear of an repercussions at all. 

Very common trend in here and in all honesty it's becoming a real bore now

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Can't believe people are genuinely interested in this pish. Ffs even the Welsh league is above them and I don't see anyone throwing some love to the Welsh teams

This is what the poster quoted and asked what does this mean

your reply was it means hes insulting me again 

🤣 wit 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

You do realise the offending posts have been deleted yes?? 

Aye I know post have been removed but once again nobody had mentioned you or insulted you before your post about the Welsh league when asked what that meant your reply was “means hes insulting me again” nobody had insulted you or even mentioned you before that post so your reply that “it means hes insulting me again” makes no sense 🤣 fs man 

Never mind mate carry on 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye I know post have been removed but once again nobody had mentioned you or insulted you before your post about the Welsh league when asked what that meant your reply was “means hes insulting me again” nobody had insulted you or even mentioned you before that post so your reply that “it means hes insulting me again” makes no sense 🤣 fs man 

Never mind mate carry on 

So u believe that when I compare the Irish league to the Welsh league then I should be labelled a Tarrier or a taig yes??? 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbf Rab nobody is sure who you support, who have you been telling people you support recently?

I don't need to tell anyone who I support. Main reason why I constantly get into shite at work over it. 

Interesting to see who u support tho. Linfield aye🙈