Linfield FC

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Could you not have put it in your own words instead of typing 'loyalists Israel' into Google to see why you're supposed to like them?

Already have weeman, as above.

Ive educated on here before about the PLO and the connections to the IRA and hamas, its unfortunate I have a life outside of RM media pal.

Maybe next time or in person one day.

I cannot put my finger on who you remind me of, even my son does not ask as many questions as you.

Maybe one day, you'll visit Belfast and I can go abit more in depth, hows that sound for hospitality?

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Already have weeman, as above.

Ive educated on here before about the PLO and the connections to the IRA and hamas, its unfortunate I have a life outside of RM media pal.

Maybe next time or in person one day.

I cannot put my finger on who you remind me of, even my son does not ask as many questions as you.

Maybe one day, you'll visit Belfast and I can go abit more in depth, hows that sound for hospitality?

Given the fact that you have implied many times on here that you think I am a child it sounds creepy as fuck.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Hahahahaha

Just now, falkirkNS said:

When you become a big boy and move out of mummy and daddys house.

Night night now.

Uppa Linfield.

Moved out aged 21 pal.

14 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

:popcorn:

😴

Wee guy couldny spell loyalist, just sing for 90 mins, well its no even 90 mins these days 🙄.

Ive answered in my own words and that of those around me. The holocaust I also never forget.

Israel have been battered and pilaged from time begin almost from arabs and now Islam extremist terrorist groups.

The persecution is like that of protestant people of NI.

The star of David represents on many fronts.

There is an annual visit every few years from jerusalem to loyalist areas of Belfast, mainly enclaves where ethnic cleansing to drive the protestant people out of certain areas, street by street, house by house, still happening in the year 2023.

That'll do for my answer. Wee specky is obviously a wind up merchant, yet I still like his passion for our club. 

47 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

😴

Wee guy couldny spell loyalist, just sing for 90 mins, well its no even 90 mins these days 🙄.

Ive answered in my own words and that of those around me. The holocaust I also never forget.

Israel have been battered and pilaged from time begin almost from arabs and now Islam extremist terrorist groups.

The persecution is like that of protestant people of NI.

The star of David represents on many fronts.

There is an annual visit every few years from jerusalem to loyalist areas of Belfast, mainly enclaves where ethnic cleansing to drive the protestant people out of certain areas, street by street, house by house, still happening in the year 2023.

That'll do for my answer. Wee specky is obviously a wind up merchant, yet I still like his passion for our club. 

Couldn't spell loyalist 😂 

I'm every bit the loyalist you are. Difference is I'm not insecure about it and don't feel the need to try and prove it to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

4 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Couldn't spell loyalist 😂 

I'm every bit the loyalist you are. Difference is I'm not insecure about it and don't feel the need to try and prove it to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Your just a wee isa pal.

Thats ok, i dont tell no one nothing untowards.

I was asked by another poster about my avatar, same one since i joined this forum 10 year ago.

I dont mind debate, discussion. But you never know whos watching 👀

23 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Your just a wee isa pal.

Thats ok, i dont tell no one nothing untowards.

I was asked by another poster about my avatar, same one since i joined this forum 10 year ago.

I dont mind debate, discussion. But you never know whos watching 👀

Sound :confused: