Linfield FC

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree Linfield ffs who even watches part time football nowadays. The whole irish league is on par with the lowland league over here

I don’t support Linfield :lol:

Imagine being ashamed to be a Rangers supporter, what a mess. 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It could be pointed out that there's no way of knowing what the standard is like if you don't watch it , but it's none of my business 

Ave seen some games or highlights and the quality is fucking awful at best. Theirs a reason no cunt outside ulster watches that pish

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Ave seen some games or highlights and the quality is fucking awful at best. Theirs a reason no cunt outside ulster watches that pish

Well you could just not watch anymore , doesn't really need a meltdown,  

For the part in bold , there's ppl on this very thread from outside ni who watch it so that's just not true 

11 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Can't believe people are genuinely interested in this pish. Ffs even the Welsh league is above them and I don't see anyone throwing some love to the Welsh teams

Try saying that to the bluenoses who travel over for Rangers games on a Saturday for a 3pm ko for example, getting picked up at 0430am for a 3pm ko in Glasgow then not getting home until 0100am Sunday morning ya belter

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Try saying that to the bluenoses who travel over for Rangers games on a Saturday for a 3pm ko for example, getting picked up at 0430am for a 3pm ko in Glasgow then not getting home until 0100am Sunday morning ya belter

Shoes how piss poor the Irish league in when guys jump across the water to watch their football imho

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Shoes how piss poor the Irish league in when guys jump across the water to watch their football imho

Believe me, if we were travelling over seas to watch football due to the poor quality of the local league we wouldn’t be going to fucking Scotland, the football there is every bit as bad outwidth 3 or 4 clubs :lol:

I actually think the entertainment levels of Scottish football are well below the Irish league. I’d genuinely rather watch the likes of Crusaders against Larne than watch Motherwell play St Mirren 

26 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That post about "shows how piss poor the Irish league in [sic] when guys jump across the water" is completely disrespectful to all of the Irish boys who support Rangers

Aye.

A load of those guys will go and watch their local teams in the weekends they don’t come over whether that is Irish League or at Intermediate level.