Pitch invasions/asking for a players shirt

G.E.C.

17 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I am a parent and he’s never asked to go on. Sitting in thr Broomloan rear might help!

In saying that if he ever asked I would say no and if he made a sign I’d throw his smartcard in the bin before we left the house.

Thats the thing it is all down to the parents and sadly they say yes just to put stuff up on social media.

It sums up what a terrible state this country is in 

Easier to blame the kids than admit to bad parenting. 

27 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Sitting in thr Broomloan rear might help!

Throwing your Wean onto the pitch because he/she/them/they/it (I am gender fluid) and so on, wanted to get a shirt, from the upper deck would take progressive parenting to a new level.  

In al seriousness, no child should ever be hurt, or harmed in any way, ever. However, neither should it be unacceptable for parents to tell thier kids no, and  mean it.

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

I was at Gerrards unveiling and was pitch side with my daughter and tried to get as close to the pitch as I could to take a picture with her.

But I didn't dare step over the line on to the actual pitch. Its almost like sacred ground. I pictured stepping across the line and the spirit of Jock Wallace appearing and booting me in the arse and telling me to get the fuck off the grass 😅

Jimmy Bell would boot your arse too