Pitch invasions/asking for a players shirt

G.E.C.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Explain how I'm a hypocrite please. Did I single out one poster and call them a taig? Nope I didn't think so however I was branded one earlier. Big dif between them in my eyes

It's not, you're greeting about taig accusations against you and making them to others simultaneously

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Being overly offended at jokes and banter to point score is even more taigy

I'm not offended at all, however what I have learned over the last few weeks is major posters take offence and regularly report u even for the stupidest of things so I have decided to join in reporting things. 

Ironically I was advised to block people but when I blocked 8 dif posters the forum is literally dead and u can't follow threads properly. Says so much about the forum more than anything

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm not offended at all, however what I have learned over the last few weeks is major posters take offence and regularly report u even for the stupidest of things so I have decided to join in reporting things. 

Ironically I was advised to block people but when I blocked 8 dif posters the forum is literally dead and u can't follow threads properly. Says so much about the forum more than anything

Listen mate the things you've got into bother for are not just stupid wee things you've done some right bizarre shit on here so don't act the victim. No wonder you get hounded when you act like a wee bitch about it, you posted a pic of yourself with a dildo on your head and worse from what ive heard and you expect folk to treat you like a normal person 😅

Bottom line is ,It won’t matter to any individual entering the field for a jersey that the club gets fined ,They will be happy with a shirt and a bit of fame .

The craze needs to stop ,won’t take long for it to be a race to get on the pitch for a few dozen then however many .

Individuals need heavily fined for entering the field for whatever the reason may be .

Australia had a problem for a while but they ended the problem with a 5k fine instantly.

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

If it helps the family a wee tiny bit for that period of time, without the game getting stopped i don't see the issue

It's so over used and cliched that it's now meaningless. My mates old boy stands applauding and then turns to ask you what he is clapping for, hardly a touching tribute.

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Bottom line is ,It won’t matter to any individual entering the field for a jersey that the club gets fined ,They will be happy with a shirt and a bit of fame .

The craze needs to stop ,won’t take long for it to be a race to get on the pitch for a few dozen then however many .

Individuals need heavily fined for entering the field for whatever the reason may be .

Australia had a problem for a while but they ended the problem with a 5k fine instantly.

Its like a huge amount of people have been indoctrinated into the "its just a prank bro" mentality where they think they can do what the fuck they like as long as they're filming it for social media. They think they're the main character.

18 minutes ago, Willis said:

Listen mate the things you've got into bother for are not just stupid wee things you've done some right bizarre shit on here so don't act the victim. No wonder you get hounded when you act like a wee bitch about it, you posted a pic of yourself with a dildo on your head and worse from what ive heard and you expect folk to treat you like a normal person 😅

Dildo was done after a fellow member asked me to take a pic doing so. No harm in that at all and as I pointed out prior if people got a laugh then whose to complain about it. Aye the pic of greta I shouldn't have posted it but was done because I thought it was funny and I didn't expect everyone to take offence, still never heard a word about the priest taking coke video and shagging the 14 year old lassie that was posted few weeks back and this is where it comes down to favouritism. 

I don't expect people to treat me in any set way however when it becomes, what feels like a witch hunt at times then yeah it's a bit out of order. 

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Dildo was done after a fellow member asked me to take a pic doing so. No harm in that at all and as I pointed out prior if people got a laugh then whose to complain about it. Aye the pic of greta I shouldn't have posted it but was done because I thought it was funny and I didn't expect everyone to take offence, still never heard a word about the priest taking coke video and shagging the 14 year old lassie that was posted few weeks back and this is where it comes down to favouritism. 

I don't expect people to treat me in any set way however when it becomes, what feels like a witch hunt at times then yeah it's a bit out of order. 

Mate the way you try to snitch on other folk any time someone calls your shit out makes you look like a wee gimp never mind the dildo

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Mate the way you try to snitch on other folk any time someone calls your shit out makes you look like a wee gimp never mind the dildo

So your ok with people snitching on me but I'm not allowed to return the favor?? Kinda sims everything up for me

I can see clubs in the UK putting those annoying nets up around the pitch that you typically see in European stadia to stop this as it’s becoming the “in” thing up and down the country and there is literally nothing the clubs can practically do to stop it (unless they get a few hundred coppers around the pitch which is never happening) 

It’s alright when it’s rare and fair play to the boy who got the jersey but it does need to stop

Needs nipped in the bud only slightly less annoying than the stupid signs you see at all the plastic clubs 

Puts the player in an awkward position as well, I know it’s slightly different for someone like Aaron Ramsey turning up to Annan but if that’s any of us and it’s your first start for Rangers you’re keeping the top. No doubt if you then tell the kid he ain’t getting the top the Dad will be right on social media saying what an arse you are 

Also hate it when folk let their children wander about my work, wonder if players feel the same :lol:

It is sad. What if Ramsey was going to auction off the top for charity but is instead pressured into handing it over to a kid who had no business being on the pitch. We have seen hibs fans assault our players on the pitch so it needs stamped out. Thing is Annan will be hammered for it. 

26 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Needs nipped in the bud only slightly less annoying than the stupid signs you see at all the plastic clubs 

Puts the player in an awkward position as well, I know it’s slightly different for someone like Aaron Ramsey turning up to Annan but if that’s any of us and it’s your first start for Rangers you’re keeping the top. No doubt if you then tell the kid he ain’t getting the top the Dad will be right on social media saying what an arse you are 

Also hate it when folk let their children wander about my work, wonder if players feel the same :lol:

Are we plastic them?

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Its like a huge amount of people have been indoctrinated into the "its just a prank bro" mentality where they think they can do what the fuck they like as long as they're filming it for social media. They think they're the main character.

💯 correct .

Nope ! didn't like that at all.

It's up to the player at the end of the game to do what he wants with his top - throw it into the crowd etc.

But when a kind runs up behind you and asks you for your top - what does the player do ?  if he doesn't give the kid his top - what would the fans say ?

Thinks this puts a little pressure on the player and we shouldn't be doing this - his Dad should have known better !!!!!

58 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Nope ! didn't like that at all.

It's up to the player at the end of the game to do what he wants with his top - throw it into the crowd etc.

But when a kind runs up behind you and asks you for your top - what does the player do ?  if he doesn't give the kid his top - what would the fans say ?

Thinks this puts a little pressure on the player and we shouldn't be doing this - his Dad should have known better !!!!!

Probably the dad wanted the top ,More chance of fitting him than his kid 😃