Pitch invasions/asking for a players shirt

G.E.C.

17 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

So your ok with people snitching on me but I'm not allowed to return the favor?? Kinda sims everything up for me

Yeah it just comes across as sheer pettiness especially when you go into threads with your dick swinging like in the Linfield thread giving it the big yin then ending up with your tail between your legs saying your being bullied 😅

7 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

:lol: whit the fuck are you on about Rab??

is there an IS contingent in our support now?

Mate if you carry on bullying Rab I'm going to have to report you. 

Kids are getting beheaded trying to get football shirts and you think it is a joke?

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Rangers would like to remind fans that entering the field of play at any time is unacceptable and forbidden.

The club have now been informed by UEFA that they have opened disciplinary proceedings after Thursday’s game v Borussia Dortmund due to children entering the pitch area.

We have a zero-tolerance approach to those invading the pitch. In particular, any parent found to assist their child in entering the pitch area will be subject to club disciplinary policy.

Our players have been advised that should not provide a shirt to any spectator entering the pitch area.

Excellent. 

29 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

RANGERS would like to remind fans that entering the field of play at any time is unacceptable and forbidden.

The club have now been informed by UEFA that they have opened disciplinary proceedings after Thursday’s game v Borussia Dortmund due to children entering the pitch area.

We have a zero-tolerance approach to those invading the pitch. In particular, any parent found to assist their child in entering the pitch area will be subject to club disciplinary policy.

Our players have been advised that should not provide a shirt to any spectator entering the pitch area.

We just knew we would get a fine for this .

And  every week the total of kids running on will increase .

22 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

We just knew we would get a fine for this .

And  every week the total of kids running on will increase .

Not condoning it, but uefa must fine almost every club or at least a club from every game for something. It’s a total money making exercise in my opinion. They actually need to do it. They must make tens of millions a year n fines. 

42 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Well done the Rangers da’s who allow their kin to run on the pitch at will, hope you’re willing to pay the fkn fine, nah didn’t think so 

Absolute bell ends. No fucking idea the hassle this causes.

I just wish Jimmy Bell could tell the weans to fuck off back to their bawbag parents.  
the sight of a 6yr old bawling their eyes out trepsing back across the pitch would soon put an end to this stupid fucking craze.