Barry Ferguson Resigns - will he Re - sign up with Gio?

VanVeenRangers

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Better player than all of them in his pomp.

Na, not for me in the case of atleast two, but its all about opinions I suppose. I got to watch Souness Gascoigne and Durrant so it’s baffling to see some a) consider Ferguson to be some unique player and b) consider him a true legend of the club. 
everyone’s entitled to there opinion i guess

18 minutes ago, WWTC said:

At the time he wasnt getting picked before any of them, thats a fact. To say Ferguson was a better player than Davis or Mendes at the time they were all at the club, is blinkered at best. 

The same Davis that was played out wide while Ferguson playing in his position?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

If you’re picking a best ever Rangers 11 since turn of millennium then BF is in team and captain without an argument.

Thats a tough one mate id need to think about that, on footballing ability or achievements? 
In my lifetime, genuinely wouldnt even make the bench. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The same Davis that was played out wide while Ferguson playing in his position?

Until he developed into the player he became and wasnt shoe horned into the team in a position WS had brown pencilled in for? But then went on to displace fergie, play the majority of his career in the EPL (not the Championship, ever) and become the highest cap’d player in British football history? 

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Until he developed into the player he became and wasnt shoe horned into the team in a position WS had brown pencilled in for? But then went on to displace fergue, play the majority of his career in the EPL (not the Championship, ever) and become the highest cap’d player in British football history? 

Why are you just forgetting the real reason Ferguson wasn’t playing? Yes, and won less trophies in England than Ferguson. We’ll no mention him leaving either because that’s worse than anything Ferguson ever done x  

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why are you just forgetting the real reason Ferguson wasn’t playing? Yes, and won less trophies in England than Ferguson. We’ll no mention him leaving either because that’s worse than anything Ferguson ever done x  

Injury and being a dick? He made a balls of it in April, he had a poor season with injury and couldnt get in the team before Mendes Thomson or Davis. None of them were gettin dropped.

He may well have won less trophies but he’s a far better player.

edit: Davis; model pro and exceptional representative for the club. 
ferguson; absolute bell end. Avoid.

No need to get personal about it mate. Met him in Birmingham Airport about 10 years ago and he was more than friendly and decent. 

7 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Injury and being a dick? He made a balls of it in April, he had a poor season with injury and couldnt get in the team before Mendes Thomson or Davis. None of them were gettin dropped.

He may well have won less trophies but he’s a far better player.

From the middle of November until the Scotland incident he played every single minute of league games. 

Davis was not a better player :lol: anybody with half a brain knows that

Ferguson’s a Rangers legend, Davis isn’t x

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

From the middle of November until the Scotland incident he played every single minute of league games. 

Hate that shite man, as is people’s unqualified opinion is somehow fact and that anyone who disagrees is idiotic. Steven Davis is/was a better football player than Barry Ferguson imo

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From the middle of November until the Scotland incident he played every single minute of league games

And by the way…did he fuck  😂

Hate that shite man, as is people’s unqualified opinion is somehow fact and that anyone who disagrees is idiotic. Steven Davis is/was a better football player than Barry Ferguson imo

Aye, and your opinion is shite

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

And by the way…did he fuck  😂

He did, but whatever.

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

I don't think your argument that Davis was better than Ferguson is extreme and you may have some grounds for an argument there, I personally don't agree and think Ferguson was far better but i can understand where you're coming from. 

However, it's not that you're arguing Davis was better but rather that Ferguson was poor almost and downplaying all he has done in the game. Man utd, arguably the best team in Europe at the time were interested in him. He, imo, is one of if not the best young player I have seen coming through at Rangers. You seem to have something personal against him going by the comments about some family incident but some of the stuff you're saying about him is slightly mental, again just my opinion.