Barry Ferguson Resigns - will he Re - sign up with Gio?

VanVeenRangers

Just now, Cousin9 said:

Still haven't come back to me with stats that prove it wasn't a one season wonder, I'm waiting, admittedly his injury at Blackburn didn't help but doesn't make him this amazing player he could/should have been as other top class players have had injuries but still remained at a top level, not drifted off to fleetwood/clyde by the time they're early/mid 30s.

You’ve firstly claimed that he only ever looked for a back pass bar that one ‘freak’ season and I’ve yet to see proof. You didn’t even start off this nonsense by stating that he was a one season wonder so why are you all of a sudden asking for proof that he wasn’t? 

27 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

Why? Because I don't rate ferguson as a player, he was average at best fs, if he'd came through the ranks at aberdeen or hearts he'd be getting labelled as average or not good enough.

Thats just nonsense and if arent one o them then you are one silly cunt that knows nothing about football.

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Shagged your 9 year old cousin imo ya man beasty tarrier 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve firstly claimed that he only ever looked for a back pass bar that one ‘freak’ season and I’ve yet to see proof. You didn’t even start off this nonsense by stating that he was a one season wonder so why are you all of a sudden asking for proof that he wasn’t? 

But I asked for you proof  that he didn't look for the passback first? Then you try to turn it on me lol

9 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

Still haven't come back to me with stats that prove it wasn't a one season wonder, I'm waiting, admittedly his injury at Blackburn didn't help but doesn't make him this amazing player he could/should have been as other top class players have had injuries but still remained at a top level, not drifted off to fleetwood/clyde by the time they're early/mid 30s.

What a way to spend youre friday night. Goin on youre rivals forum to spout pish.

1 minute ago, Cousin9 said:

But I asked for you proof  that he didn't look for the passback first? Then you try to turn it on me lol

Did you? 

50 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

He was a good player yes but people saying he would have been one of the best in epl without injuries I dont think so, I mean after Blackburn it's back to us then Birmingham, then blackpool then non league obscurity almost, top class players have an ability to still appear at top class clubs and Fergus doesn't have that, always looked for the pass back, most overated Rangers player of the past 30 years imo.

30 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

This is genuine tarrier mentality, load of fucking nonsense 

25 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

No proof to back it up? I'm not a tarrier btw, lifelong ranger, so just because I don't rate an ex player I'm a tarrier ok, ferguson was ovverated imo that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as you are yours.

On 17/02/2022 at 22:28, WWTC said:

He wasnt getting a game for us for on field reasons aswell, so its not. Davis Thomson Mendes….wee baz couldnt get a look in. 

Ferguson‘s a better player than all three and it’s not even close. None of them could lace his boots 

37 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

Why? Because I don't rate ferguson as a player, he was average at best fs, if he'd came through the ranks at aberdeen or hearts he'd be getting labelled as average or not good enough.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Thats just nonsense and if arent one o them then you are one silly cunt that knows nothing about football.

I know nothing about football? Ok what did ferguson ever do apart from that one season, go to Blackburn, Rangers sign him back at a loss, then lose the manager his job (rightfully imo)then do basically fuck all then fuck off to Birmingham where he wins a league Cup (against all odds admittedly but then slips down the leagues) not a top class player if you ask me 

55 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

He was a good player yes but people saying he would have been one of the best in epl without injuries I dont think so, I mean after Blackburn it's back to us then Birmingham, then blackpool then non league obscurity almost, top class players have an ability to still appear at top class clubs and Fergus doesn't have that, always looked for the pass back, most overated Rangers player of the past 30 years imo.

Not looking for a back pass here.

What utter nonsense you’re talking he was a great player for us. Perhaps his attitude wasn’t great and that’s why his career wasn’t prolonged but on the pitch he was outstanding.

He broke into the alongside people like Albertz and Gio and didn’t look out of place. Kept players like Reyna and Tugay out of the team.

He was a terrific footballer.

Say what you like about Ferguson as a person and a coach, i personally wouldnt let him near Rangers again, but if youre saying he wasnt a top class player then youre either at it or you know nothing about football.  Without a shadow of a doubt one of the top 5 midfielders ive seen at Rangers.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What utter nonsense you’re talking he was a great player for us. Perhaps his attitude wasn’t great and that’s why his career wasn’t prolonged but on the pitch he was outstanding.

He broke into the alongside people like Albertz and Gio and didn’t look out of place. Kept players like Reyna and Tugay out of the team.

This must be a doctored video because he only ever looked to pass back the way 

3 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

I know nothing about football? Ok what did ferguson ever do apart from that one season, go to Blackburn, Rangers sign him back at a loss, then lose the manager his job (rightfully imo)then do basically fuck all then fuck off to Birmingham where he wins a league Cup (against all odds admittedly but then slips down the leagues) not a top class player if you ask me 

Thats not really worth replying to, but off the top of my head if i can name just one performance then its the 2nd leg of the play off against england. Best player on the park by an absolute mile. Overshadowing all scholes, ince, beckham etc. That good enough prick?

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Tomorrow there will be some guy on kerrydale posting about how him and his pal wound everyone on RM up about Barry Ferguson.

I hope so cos if he’s a Rangers fan he genuinely is fucking clueless 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Tomorrow there will be some guy on kerrydale posting about how him and his pal wound everyone on RM up about Barry Ferguson.

I would actually like to think he is one o them cos if he is a Rangers fan then i truly despair. Obviously we do have some daft cunts but saying Barry Ferguson was average is beyond it.

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ferguson‘s a better player than all three and it’s not even close. None of them could lace his boots 

:lol: 

At the time he wasnt getting picked before any of them, thats a fact. To say Ferguson was a better player than Davis or Mendes at the time they were all at the club, is blinkered at best. 

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He was definitely a great player, but he fucked us over. Twice. And I genuinely think he’d be a huge negative in any capacity. He thinks being opinionated against a new Manager is the Rangers mentality but it really isnt; his sense of self entitlement is bafflingly considering the cloud of shame he left under. 
And once again, good player or not, he’s an absolute fud of a guy.

48 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Thats not really worth replying to, but off the top of my head if i can name just one performance then its the 2nd leg of the play off against england. Best player on the park by an absolute mile. Overshadowing all scholes, ince, beckham etc. That good enough prick?

Neil McCann finds this fuckin hilarious 

1 hour ago, Cousin9 said:

If you don’t rate Barry Ferguson as a player then you know nothing about football.