Barry Ferguson Resigns - will he Re - sign up with Gio?

VanVeenRangers

It’s three people that want a Scottish coach ffs. It’s the stupidest argument ever on here  

The majority want a competent well rounded winning coach that has a decent track record. there’s zero Scottish coaches that meet that criteria. 

oh and Barry can fuck off (coaching wise)

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Alloa have stated he has made a decision to leave.

Alot of fans wanted him in the coaching set up and that Scottish influence.

If he didnt have his media mates then definitely, but i think the press would have a field day of leaks.

A great captain but his attitude would need to improve should he join us.

Not for me thanks

50 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Seeing posts like this remind me how fucking old i am, you were 7 when fergie fucked off, i was 21, you barely seen the fun days of the 9iar, 2pts for a win, tarriers not even an annoyance, the sheep being the ones who challenged us etc

And i dare say some older bastard will come out saying he remembers the tarriers 9iar and how fucking dung it was 🤣

If it makes you feel any better I am starting to feel old myself when I look at the majority of the union bears (and many others) whose earliest memories of will be Rangers in the 3rd Division😭

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Seeing posts like this remind me how fucking old i am, you were 7 when fergie fucked off, i was 21, you barely seen the fun days of the 9iar, 2pts for a win, tarriers not even an annoyance, the sheep being the ones who challenged us etc

And i dare say some older bastard will come out saying he remembers the tarriers 9iar and how fucking dung it was 🤣

That would be me :lol:

They had a better team than us for years, even as we were winning in Barcelona. It was hellish.

Jock Wallace was the hero and our debt to him in getting the very best out of ordinary players is impossible to calculate.

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If it makes you feel any better I am starting to feel old myself when I look at the majority of the union bears (and many others) whose earliest memories of will be Rangers in the 3rd Division😭

Wit

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't think he was gonna be a good manager but you can't question his mentality. Just the way he gets it across sometimes will rub people up the wrong way 

You absolutely can question his mentality