Barisic

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, demise said:

Thowing in King for his first league start at peadodome would have been risky. Now that we have 3 games left, id like to think hes gonna get more chances. 

All changes are risky , we are always hearing about how good the boy is. Barisic was always going to fuck up yesterday. Manager fucked it IMO.......

14 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Whit the fuck are you on about Compton ? Sands is a fuckin donkey , King would have been playing and big Calvin at FB if it was me. Barasic would be better suited to the wumans team , should never be in that ground again.

So your concern is that Barisic couldn’t handle the pressure of playing at Parkhead so you’re starting a boy that hasn’t long turned 18 and has played a grand total of about 100 mins of senior football? 

Forget sometimes with how rank your opinions are about everything else how little you understand football.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

All changes are risky , we are always hearing about how good the boy is. Barisic was always going to fuck up yesterday. Manager fucked it IMO.......

I get your point, but to be honest Borna had some good games lately. Also we were out of many options in CB position, so i wouldnt blame Gio. What im annoyed about is that we didnt get Souttar in January. 

Just now, Creampuff said:

So your concern is that Barisic couldn’t handle the pressure of playing at Parkhead so you’re starting a boy that hasn’t long turned 18 and has played a grand total of about 100 mins of senior football? 

Forget sometimes with how rank your opinions are about everything else how little you understand football.

Already answered in another thread but for you I will repeat. We are always hearing about how good King is , yesterday he should have started , it doesnt matter a fuck what age he is , other teams dont seem to have a problem throwing in youngsters.

Barisic was always going to fuck up yesterday , every body in the league knows hes a liability.

1 minute ago, demise said:

I get your point, but to be honest Borna had some good games lately. Also we were out of many options in CB position, so i wouldnt blame Gio. What im annoyed about is that we didnt get Souttar in January. 

Totally agree , hes looked a bit better recently but at their ground the guy is nothing but a shitebag and they know it , he should never have been playing.

As for Souttar , theres going to be many on here disappointed with this guy when he pulls on the strip.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Totally agree , hes looked a bit better recently but at their ground the guy is nothing but a shitebag and they know it , he should never have been playing.

As for Souttar , theres going to be many on here disappointed with this guy when he pulls on the strip.

We have to wait and see. Earlier in the season we were laughing at the scum for not having squad depth, they did fix this, while we ran half the season with 4 strikers - Alfie, the injury prone Roofe, the new recruit Sakala(who barely started a game) and the 39 years old Defoe, while giving the 5th striker Itten in the Bundesliga. I get it that Itten is not a diamond, but now we ended up overplaying both Alfie and Roofe and we are going to miss them both for the most important game since 2008. We also sent Katic on loan to Hajduk and ended up short in defense and having to play Bassey there and to pray Barisic doesnt fuck up. This season is a huge lesson. Hopefully the club learns from it.