Barisic

G.E.C.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He could have done better though mate. 

Tad harsh that some are singling Borna out when our whole defence failed to keep shape and keep tight. 

Collective mistake imo, but Borna was the most to blame.

Eetsinly not worthy of the abuse he has had on here by some.

He was a shitebag last time there and cost us goals. He got chased and called a shitebag by a gimp in a mask. Today he was mostly at fault for the goal.

If he never plays for us again it'll be no bad thing. I get why he was selected today given Balogun suspension, but he's past, Bassey is the future.

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The cross should’ve never been allowed in the space he had was ridiculous 

As much as the wee man was superb in the second Sakala not tracking their full back's run started the domino effect. Their full back goes wide leaving Tav to either go with the full back or maeda which is were the gap opened up. Borna still has to be much more aware though.

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He could have done better though mate. 

Tad harsh that some are singling Borna out when our whole defence failed to keep shape and keep tight. 

Collective mistake imo, but Borna was the most to blame.

Certainly  not worthy of the abuse Borna has had on here by some.

He conceded an almost identical goal against the same team a few months ago...he saw our player do the same thing to their fullback (who is shite btw) about 20 minutes beforehand

There's no excuse for Borna today, he's got quality delivery when he can get into attacking areas but defensively he's beyond shite, Bassey makes that position his own next season, only reason he hasn't this season is he's been forced to play CB

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He was a shitebag last time there and cost us goals. He got chased and called a shitebag by a gimp in a mask. Today he was mostly at fault for the goal.

If he never plays for us again it'll be no bad thing. I get why he was selected today given Balogun suspension, but he's past, Bassey is the future.

It was a ridiculous decision to play him at the ground.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Had to play due to Balogun being suspended due to his own moment of stupidity.

Alternative was Sands or King at CH to move Bassey to LB, and that would have been a huge gamble.

I would have played King , wouldnt let Barasic ever play at their ground for the time he still has with us.

51 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We were talking about today. It is a match thread. Stay away from the wine. 

He has had decent games over the last few weeks. One error and people want him sold.:lol:

Recarionary pish imo. If every player who RM didn't like was sold I'd be playing for us FFS. 

I get why people are angry today. Losing the league is a bitter pill to swallow.

we have had worst performers thab Borna though. I can think of individuals who cost us at least 3 points (draw today btw) and got off much lighter. 

In summary, calm doon. 

52 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

As much as the wee man was superb in the second Sakala not tracking their full back's run started the domino effect. Their full back goes wide leaving Tav to either go with the full back or maeda which is were the gap opened up. Borna still has to be much more aware though.

Agree but as the other end where Kent should’ve scored v ralston it easier for an attacker to run on on the ball than it is for Barisic to act faster looking over his shoulder.

Barisic was good going forward just frustrating it was so similar to their goal in February 

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We were talking about today. It is a match thread. Stay away from the wine. 

He has had decent games over the last few weeks. One error and people want him sold.:lol:

Recarionary pish imo. If every player who RM didn't like was sold I'd be playing for us FFS. 

I get why people are angry today. Losing the league is a bitter pill to swallow.

we have had worst performers thab Borna though. I can think of individuals who cost us at least 3 points (draw today btw) and got off much lighter. 

In summary, calm doon. 

You're maybe only wanting to talk about today. It's not a thread started today though is it. And it's certainly not rhe match thread 🤣🤣🤣

Feel free to defend a shitebag who has cost us in the last 2 games there. And whilst I didn't think he was the worst today he can't be relied upon defensively, I'd love him to be 1st out the door in the summer.

Match thread 🤣🤣🤣