A couple of questions

Thermopylae

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye, but are they not getting all the decisions from the refs and also not having to deal with guys like Mulgrew and Hayes for instance playing like fucking dervishes against us.

I dont care what anyone says, ex-celtic players dont try nearly as hard against them as they do against us. There are less ex-Rangers players out there in the other teams, and the ones that are there give their all against both us and them. There is a different mentality with that lot. 

i said that yesterday dont know who they play but will be interesting to see dundee utd result this weekend   most teams in scotland have tim fans who give twice the effort against us

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ooft, that was a bit aggressive.

You are coming across as a simpleton with a micro penis with that level of insecurity.

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Feel the love 🤟

:belm:

It was meant as a bit of a joke because you are always calling people stupid but I do think you are annoying. I regret the language used. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

It was meant as a bit of a joke because you are always calling people stupid but I do think you are annoying. I regret the language used. 

Haha, no worries mate. No offence taken!

I am fucking shite at spelling too. Even us geniuses have a weakness.

20 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure Diallo wants to be in Scotland. He looks lost and somewhat disinterested. But then again, he scored twice today so who knows?

The rest seem committed to me.

I think you have to be careful with loans not everyone arrives at the club for a few months looking to burst a gut

20 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Aye.

I’ve said this before but we’ve only lost to Dundee United out with celtic in 60+ league games. We did go unbeaten last season an aw.

Surely these players should be trying much harder to actually beat us?

I suppose like most things in life football is all about habit and if you win for long enough it's almost easier to keep winning than it is to lose ... I also think at the back of our minds last season we always knew that the soap dodgers would drop plenty of points and that brings a confidence

... this season it's the draws that are killing us 

I think pressure is a big factor. We were expected to get beat by Dortmund, so it was a free hit for the players to go out and play without any big expectation/pressure. Against Dundee Utd, the pressure was on us to beat them and whilst we played well the final ball or finish just wasn't there. In games like DU things become abit desperate when we're searching for a goal, players snatch at chances or give stupid goals away due to defensive lapses in concentration. I just not convinced our players handle pressure well, and step up at the big moments.

3 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

I think pressure is a big factor. We were expected to get beat by Dortmund, so it was a free hit for the players to go out and play without any big expectation/pressure. Against Dundee Utd, the pressure was on us to beat them and whilst we played well the final ball or finish just wasn't there. In games like DU things become abit desperate when we're searching for a goal, players snatch at chances or give stupid goals away due to defensive lapses in concentration. I just not convinced our players handle pressure well, and step up at the big moments.

I think what makes a winner is that pressure only makes their performance better

I suppose a lot are making us favourites now because of the 2 goal lead and home advantage but that may not suit us as much as being underdogs last week... I think the first goal probably will be the key

20 hours ago, RobertN said:

You would think if the other teams style is that effective they would have more (or even some success) in Europe 

Points to bad or biased refereeing to me

Most of the refereeing is both bad and biased but don't give the team that excuse to fall back on ... by all means take it further at board level but Gio shouldn't even mention it 

It is embarrassing that a team from inside the arctic circle can make a much better first of it at breezeblock boulevard than we did :ang: