Mygers

stevemac

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s a no from me.

I got banned from Travel Club after PSG game in Paris.:pipe:

I remember having to go upto Lawrence MacIntyres office at Ibrox after a certain away trip too back in the day.

I also had a few phone convos too regarding my season after the K Miller "thing" at the peado dome where he kissed the badge, just say London Roads hospitality suite aint the best 🙈

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I remember having to go upto Lawrence MacIntyres office at Ibrox after a certain away trip too back in the day.

I also had a few phone convos too regarding my season after the K Miller "thing" at the peado dome where he kissed the badge, just say London Roads hospitality suite aint the best 🙈

I got dragged into stadium too to see him.

35 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’ve always been mad in love with mygers 🤣

😄 Not a fan of it following the shitty stadium model we were sent. But it's not something the board will ever reverse and scrap. It's too far in. The best we can hope so is a better process with ticketing, points and quality for being a member. 

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

😄 Not a fan of it following the shitty stadium model we were sent. But it's not something the board will ever reverse and scrap. It's too far in. The best we can hope so is a better process with ticketing, points and quality for being a member. 

Pile of shite mate my opinion on this has strengthened and I’m a stubborn cunt. Hard seeing people get their hampden tickets ect when previously I was alway in the ballet and never missed out. Board have decided to push people like me out if I don’t pony up so fuck them, I’ll source tickets else where.

54 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’ve always been mad in love with mygers 🤣

There’s loads of people that think it’s brilliant on FF too. A lot that don’t aswell but there’s people that have had 6 aways, Hampden and a euro away and they’re happy with it. Can see their point tbf, although I know a lot of people haven’t had that many 

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I'm silver and on 2 domestic aways all season, doubt I'll get any in the split. Won't get tougher euro aways either despite being towards the top of the travel club. Load of absolute shite.

Aye it’s no good for the likes of yourself who goes to most of the games. RSC haven’t benefited at all from it, it’s just good for people like myself who can rarely get to away games anyway 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye it’s no good for the likes of yourself who goes to most of the games. RSC haven’t benefited at all from it, it’s just good for people like myself who can rarely get to away games anyway 

I know boys travel every game home away and  Europe ready to chuck mygers will just source tickets from their bus or other places. Probably been good for some but most I’ve spoke to about it think it’s a money grab and nothing more

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

There’s loads of people that think it’s brilliant on FF too. A lot that don’t aswell but there’s people that have had 6 aways, Hampden and a euro away and they’re happy with it. Can see their point tbf, although I know a lot of people haven’t had that many 

I’m pretty much in that category. If you’re in gold and not in a RSC, it’s worth it. Should still be scrapped, though. Just a money making scam.