Mygers

stevemac

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

What's the best way to try and get 2 STs together these days? Is MyGers the only way to get on the waiting list?

Yeah you have to be on MyGers for wait list.

You may even be better off going on wait list as singles then once you have them immediately registering for the transfer list.

6 hours ago, G13 said:

Long story short, I gave my ticket up 3 years ago due to work, instantly regretted it, joined mygers and went on waiting list, you need to 'Buy' it on the Rangers website but it's a free purchase. Roughly 5 weeks later a season ticket appeared in my basket as if by magic :thumbup:

Aye I bought it on there. But I assume I'll have to buy it again when renewal date closes? Cos I assume the purchase I made was for this current season.

Also, did you get any notification that a ticket was there like an email or did you just keep logging in and it was available? And when one is offered does it hold in your basket for a set time then its offered to another user? I know you may not know that but hopefully someone does 😂

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

Aye I bought it on there. But I assume I'll have to buy it again when renewal date closes? Cos I assume the purchase I made was for this current season.

Also, did you get any notification that a ticket was there like an email or did you just keep logging in and it was available? And when one is offered does it hold in your basket for a set time then its offered to another user? I know you may not know that but hopefully someone does 😂

I can't remember getting an email, I'm sure I just noticed an item in my basket and when I  looked that was it. I'm not sure how long they hold it but would imagine they would email you if it was close to being withdrawn. Not much help mate but hopefully someone will know. 

8 hours ago, jintybear said:

Rangers TV gets you a shitload if points apparently and you get points for each game you go to. 

But surely every ST holder goes to every game? 

I used seatsub for the Motherwell game, wondering if that bumped me up a bit. Haven't been able to give away my ticket this season when I can't make it.

Might look into RTV to try and get into silver.

11 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

How do u actually increase your points total other than buying tickets? I joined this season and have 736, so still bronze.

Pay for the museum and you get 50 points.

Or more precisely a £150 ‘supporter package’ got you 50 points. Don’t know if you can still get them, though.

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

But surely every ST holder goes to every game? 

I used seatsub for the Motherwell game, wondering if that bumped me up a bit. Haven't been able to give away my ticket this season when I can't make it.

Might look into RTV to try and get into silver.

Using seatsub gets you the same number of points as attending the game does.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Best thing to do is ditch this scam.

You said it, With everything going up in the world just now but Rangers will still charge us top dollar for everything as loyalty gets you nowhere at Ibrox under this board.

When certain members of this board had the chance to buy Rangers for £5.5m they wanted to pay it up in fag coupons, they could have saved us years of misery under Green and co 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Last year the renewal deadline was in May.

Guarantee itll be after the point I need to re-renew haha. Do you get the extra 20 points for buying MyGers again? and did ST's go on sale to Mygers shortly after the deadline or?

5 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Guarantee itll be after the point I need to re-renew haha. Do you get the extra 20 points for buying MyGers again? and did ST's go on sale to Mygers shortly after the deadline or?

Yeah, you should get 20 for this season's MyGers and 20 for next season's.

I don't know how long it took. Normally they will do the transfer list and then open it up to new sales. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

No there's not,  it's more like 12K as I complained about lack of tickets and low and behold I got the St Mirren game 1st league away fixture and I am near the top of silver.  

Where have you got that number from? You're miles off it.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

No there's not,  it's more like 12K as I complained about lack of tickets and low and behold I got the St Mirren game 1st league away fixture and I am near the top of silver.  

Must only be 12k members because you complained about something 😂

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

:lol: