Mygers

stevemac

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not for me personally, I think it works well for Hampden but not a fan of it other than that.

That’s it mate as far as I can see the biggest benefit from it is semi final final tickets majority as far as I know aren’t really any better off for away tickets than what they got with cccs with the majority still coming from RSC and other sources 

I know folk will dislike it but I'll happily pay £50 a year as a gamble to get a season ticket. And I'll be happy with the home league games and the odd cup game. I'm sure away days are absolutely buzzing but ibrox is the best part of going to a match day for me

I think it’s not the worst idea. I’ve had loads of away tickets in the past including parkhead which was probably the easiest through my pals on the supporters bus which is good at the time but I don’t blame the club on keeping track and those more deserving in a away to get away tickets.

Mygers offers different things apart from tickets such as my sons tour and Halloween party at Ibrox. Every major club in Europe has a membership scheme and I don’t understand why so many people have a problem with it

13 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I think it’s not the worst idea. I’ve had loads of away tickets in the past including parkhead which was probably the easiest through my pals on the supporters bus which is good at the time but I don’t blame the club on keeping track and those more deserving in a away to get away tickets.

Mygers offers different things apart from tickets such as my sons tour and Halloween party at Ibrox. Every major club in Europe has a membership scheme and I don’t understand why so many people have a problem with it

Because it's branded as a loyalty scheme when it isn't

10 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Who got rewarded with semi final tickets first?

It's bollocks. You can patch a shitty wee game like Livi when you know you'll pick one up easy enough, and then the next game get Hibs, while you take Livi and aren't included in the ballot for the bigger category game.

The person on the most points can miss out on a ticket, while someone on the lowest can get a ticket for the same game. It's not a loyalty scheme. 

I could go and buy annual RTV and the Edmiston House package and get gold for the next update, just because I would be able to spend a couple extra hundred pound out with games. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's bollocks. You can patch a shitty wee game like Livi when you know you'll pick one up easy enough, and then the next game get Hibs, while you take Livi and aren't included in the ballot for the bigger category game.

The person on the most points can miss out on a ticket, while someone on the lowest can get a ticket for the same game. It's not a loyalty scheme. 

I could go and buy annual RTV and the Edmiston House package and get gold for the next update, just because I would be able to spend a couple extra hundred pound out with games. 

They need to get rid of picking and choosing. It should be back to committing to every game. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Because it's branded as a loyalty scheme when it isn't

It’s a money scheme plain and simple the more you spend on shite like wumans football the better chance of tickets cunts that previously put every spare penny they had into the club to follow home and away are now brushed aside for people who fork out for any shite the club can add and are giving priority 

it’s a kick in the baws to the loyal fans imo 

• 1 month later...

I read somewhere about reducing the number of years that count for mygers points. Is that true and if so when will it change, thanks. Sorry if its just a false rumour.

No mygers no Seville for a lot of us, no celtic semi final for a lot of us .

I certainly will be joining even thou I don’t agree with the fact we have to pay for the privilege for  away tickets which was one all season and I have over 1600pts which is high silver.

But would have paid anything to be at Seville :rangers:

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No mygers no Seville for a lot of us, no celtic semi final for a lot of us .

I certainly will be joining even thou I don’t agree with the fact we have to pay for the privilege for  away tickets which was one all season and I have over 1600pts which is high silver.

But would have paid anything to be at Seville :rangers:

Over 1600 is gold 

1 minute ago, Bossorange said:

How do you tick the box for away games with mygers and st?

there isn't a box for that. We have to register for each match that we want to attend. There's an email usually lumping 3 or 4 games together at a time. Points given for registering then removed for non-purchasing if successful in the ballot. Might as well register every time, most only get lucky 2 or 3 times a year. Excludes celtic, they go to top down golds. European aways also top down from registered list rather than a ballot.