Cup final ticket allocation

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Thought you would have had more points than that 

I went for years and years on my mates ST. He lives in London but never wanted to give his seat up, worked out for both us. Only been going under my own name this season. So I’m a season behind on MyGers points. 

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Seen some on FF claim that the allocations for the final are a bit smaller than semi final allocations too because of increased sponsor and corporate take up for the final. No idea whether that is correct or not.

It's a pretty small difference tbh. Usually happens more for finals there won't likely be a sell out

59 minutes ago, dbyst said:

i fuckin better get a ticket for this, didn't get one for yesterday and I'm on cccs with 491 points, seen some fuckin youtuber was at the game yesterday as well, fucking joke.

The guys name is Alex Griffin,he was promised a tkt and was let down after travelling up from Ipswich.He managed to get a tkt in the end,hope he wasn't touted like a Bear I know of who had to fork out £200 to get in yesterday.

12 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

The guys name is Alex Griffin,he was promised a tkt and was let down after travelling up from Ipswich.He managed to get a tkt in the end,hope he wasn't touted like a Bear I know of who had to fork out £200 to get in yesterday.

usually don't but i hope he did pay over the odds for it, i know of a few fans who didn't get a ticket for this and are ST holders on cccs, cunts like this shouldn't be anwhere near this game imo.

2 minutes ago, dbyst said:

usually don't but i hope he did pay over the odds for it, i know of a few fans who didn't get a ticket for this and are ST holders on cccs, cunts like this shouldn't be anwhere near this game imo.

....but it's ok for touts to be getting tkts and ripping off Bears???

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

....but it's ok for touts to be getting tkts and ripping off Bears???

he's not a bear tho is he, as i said he has got a ticket that a real fan should have got.

Just now, dbyst said:

he's not a bear tho is he, as i said he has got a ticket that a real fan should have got.

He's covered some of our Euro games as well,he doesn't cover the mhanky mob either,wears a Gers shirt too,might be a Jonny come lately but he definitely has a thing for Rangers.

Now hows about the touts,do you hate them as well?

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

He's covered some of our Euro games as well,he doesn't cover the mhanky mob either,wears a Gers shirt too,might be a Jonny come lately but he definitely has a thing for Rangers.

Because it makes him money

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

what a stupid question, of course.

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

i fuckin better get a ticket for this, didn't get one for yesterday and I'm on cccs with 491 points, seen some fuckin youtuber was at the game yesterday as well, fucking joke.

If you didn't get allocated a ticket yesterday I don't think there will be much chance of you getting one for the final.

Assume you have MyGers and are in priority 2?

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hope the YouTuber gets a ticket and dbyst doesn't. 

so you hope someone who has a ST and has been to nearly all the cup games doesn't get a ticket over a youtuber who's been to about 4 games?

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

If you didn't get allocated a ticket yesterday I don't think there will be much chance of you getting one for the final.

Assume you have MyGers and are in priority 2?

ST holder on cccs with 491 points