Glasgow Cup Live - Rangers vs mini Savilles

YearsofWar

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Lowry looked tidy. King seemed a bit wobbly for me. Actually thought his partner at the back was decent. Really look good the way we play from the back out. 

Agree with you McClellend looks much more comfortable on the ball but he is a couple of years older than Leon i think he is 20

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Rangers TV commentator Tom Miller has been accused of making a "despicable racist comment" by the agent of a celtic youth star.
Neil Murray, who represents Rocca Vata, made the accusation on Twitter but soon deleted the tweets.
Vata, 17, is the son of Hoops icon Rudi Vata, who played for the club between 1993 and 1996.

During the Glasgow Cup semi-final between celtic B and Rangers B, Vata was one of the Young Celts tasked with taking a penalty in the shootout.

Miller was on duty for Rangers TV's coverage of the game.

As Vata stepped up for his spot-kick, Miller is heard on commentary saying: "He (Rocco Vata) is qualified to play international football for Scotland, Albania and the Republic of Ireland.

Guess which he's picked."

Murray tweeted in reply to footage showing the comment: "Despicable racist comment from @RangersTV commentator @TomCommentator..."
Vata, 17, is the son of Hoops icon Rudi Vata,
He later added: "Absolutely no need for this comment, but nothing surprises me from this club..."

Both tweets were deleted within minutes.

26 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Rangers TV commentator Tom Miller has been accused of making a "despicable racist comment" by the agent of a celtic youth star.
Neil Murray, who represents Rocca Vata, made the accusation on Twitter but soon deleted the tweets.
Vata, 17, is the son of Hoops icon Rudi Vata, who played for the club between 1993 and 1996.

During the Glasgow Cup semi-final between celtic B and Rangers B, Vata was one of the Young Celts tasked with taking a penalty in the shootout.

Miller was on duty for Rangers TV's coverage of the game.

As Vata stepped up for his spot-kick, Miller is heard on commentary saying: "He (Rocco Vata) is qualified to play international football for Scotland, Albania and the Republic of Ireland.

Guess which he's picked."

Murray tweeted in reply to footage showing the comment: "Despicable racist comment from @RangersTV commentator @TomCommentator..."
Vata, 17, is the son of Hoops icon Rudi Vata,
He later added: "Absolutely no need for this comment, but nothing surprises me from this club..."

Both tweets were deleted within minutes.

You might call it a comment referring to a certain degree of ‘sellik mindedness’ (I assume the lad’s gone RoI) but ‘despicable’ and / or ‘racist’ - gees peace!!!