World Snooker Championships 2022

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

As much as I hate to that lot, Higgins seems like a decent guy.

I played (picked the balls out the pockets ) with him in his early pro days .He is an alright guy as long as the convo stays away from football ,he’s a bitter wee cunt .

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I played (picked the balls out the pockets ) with him in his early pro days .He is an alright guy as long as the convo stays away from football ,he’s a bitter wee cunt .

I sold him his first pool cue.  £5 fyi.

24 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I remember Jason got a serious tanking after an Old Firm game years ago.  

I remember one of his brothers used to hang around with him .Can’t remember his name .He was the one that doesn’t look like him .

Trump had an absolute fucking mare of a session there.  No chance he pulls 7 frames back on Ronnie. Think it’s safe to say O’Sullivan is about take over hendry officially as the greatest player in the history of snooker tomorrow.  He’s won a couple more ranking titles aye but too equal 7 world championships would be unbelievable and I’ve no doubts he’ll break it one day. 

Trump’s game fell away big time tonight. The sort of session he was getting away with 4-4 earlier in the tournament but you can’t be making 80-odd% of pots again O’Sullivan.

Did feel for him by the end though. Unfortunate in-offs/unlucky flicks costing him a few times.

11 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Trump’s game fell away big time tonight. The sort of session he was getting away with 4-4 earlier in the tournament but you can’t be making 80-odd% of pots again O’Sullivan.

Did feel for him by the end though. Unfortunate in-offs/unlucky flicks costing him a few times.

I think he used all of his luck up in the final frame against Williams. Some unbelievable luck there. 

He looked done in the session last night.

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think he used all of his luck up in the final frame against Williams. Some unbelievable luck there. 

He looked done in the session last night.

To be honest outside of maybe two or three half-sessions Judd hasn’t been anywhere close to his best. His long potting has been atrocious and that’s usually how he establishes dominance over opponents.

Just for the entertainment factor I’d love to see him win this afternoon session, just to bring some level of excitement to the evening session.

Mad thing is - Ronnie’s pot success is very high but he doesn’t look confident, so I wonder what would happen if Judd pulled it together.