World Snooker Championships 2022

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Is Mark Allen one of us or not?

I'm swaying towards yes for no reason in particular but I would love it if someone could shed some light.

He's a big Northern Ireland supporter, though have never seen or heard of him supporting any Scottish team, and my younger brother used to run about with him.

He's a nice guy actually, really down to Earth, still runs about the same places and with same mates as he did growing up. Though no back doors in him either, if need be. 

2 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Just hoping it goes on a bit. Plenty of booze left. 😄

After his 'personal problems', he got a life coach, guy who has taught him to do relax much more, do mindfullness, help his frame of mind.

It's certainly working for him, he's been there or thereabouts all this year, and i'll bet he had a chat with him in the break there. 

Excuse all the puns :lol:

22 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Think this is John Virgos last season commentating. Hes the best out of them imo.

He’s well with into his 70s now surely .

Iv got Eurosport on and that McManus is doing my nut in .He was decent when he first started now he just over talks the shite for the sake of it 

Just jumped to BBC and Hendry is on .He’s good ,Fuck knows where he got the personality from .Used to play 5s with him in the 90s and he was the shyest guy you would ever meet .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He’s well with into his 70s now surely .

Iv got Eurosport on and that McManus is doing my nut in .He was decent when he first started now he just over talks the shite for the sake of it 

Just jumped to BBC and Hendry is on .He’s good ,Fuck knows where he got the personality from .Used to play 5s with him in the 90s and he was the shyest guy you would ever meet .

I like McManus. Knows his stuff. 

The old guy, Joe Johnson maybe(?), is awful.

38 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'd slap the arse of the wee referee here, in an all inclusive, equal opportunity, PC way of course. 

That would mean you would need to give a wee slap to Allen too ,You won’t manage to get Ding he’s too busy sitting in his chair watching .

Micheala Tabb was the best though ,That strict look about her .😉

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That would mean you would need to give a wee slap to Allen too ,You won’t manage to get Ding he’s too busy sitting in his chair watching .

Micheala Tabb was the best though ,That strict look about her .😉

I've give wee Mark a slap round the ears more than once when he was growing up, hustling round the snooker and pool tables with my younger brother 😉