Mino Riola

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So having something like Cancer is Karma for being a wank?

Fuck off kid.

Fuck off with that shite , guy has been a grade A prick in the game for years , theres nobody in football with a good word to say about him.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off with that shite , guy has been a grade A prick in the game for years , theres nobody in football with a good word to say about him.

So he deserves cancer shutting down his organs and killing him horribly? Go and sit with a loved one or anyone going through a battle with cancer or any illness.

Don't come back from a stupid statement like that. Fucking wee wean.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

So he deserves cancer shutting down his organs and killing him horribly? Go and sit with a loved one or anyone going through a battle with cancer or any illness.

Don't come back from a stupid statement like that. Fucking wee wean.

Away and fuck off with your defending this piece of shit. He deserves anything coming his way.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Away and fuck off with your defending this piece of shit. He deserves anything coming his way.

Sasa you're fucking bang out. Wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy, but you thinking someone deserving to die of cancer is fucking ugly. 

Like I said, don't come back from that. I'll see your name appear and constantly remind myself that you're somewhere between a faceless tarrier and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sasa you're fucking bang out. Wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy, but you thinking someone deserving to die of cancer is fucking ugly. 

Like I said, don't come back from that. I'll see your name appear and constantly remind myself that you're somewhere between a faceless tarrier and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.

What a fuckin drama queen you are. We have all had folk that died from cancer and its got fuck all to do with this piece of shit.

This guys greed and folk like him have destroyed the game and i couldnt give two fucks how he goes , sooner the better to me.