Travel and accommodation for Seville

38 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Dear Rangers Supports:

Nice to meet you. My name is Pablo, and im the owner of O’DAVIDS PUB. Now im at home. 

First of all i would like to apologize, because today, i received maybe 250/300 petitions to see the match in our bar. Too, i worked today and we had fotball (spanish league) and a lot of people. Then, is was impossible to answer everyone. I apologize.

About your questions:

1. Now i have a big list. In this moment we have our terrace (outside) complete. Maybe 75/80 people.

2. Inside we have one floor and second floor. Now we have 50% sold out in first floor, and tomorrow i will start to send whatsapp to the Rangers fans to Second floor.

3. Yes, we have 6/7 TV to see the football match. Dont worry. We will do the impossible for you too see the match.

4. ¿What happend if Odavids its complete? NO problem. Around us we have 10/12 differents Bars to see  the match. They have TV INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. Dont worry. 

5. ¿Then, what should I do? WAIT PLEASE. Im going to finish our booking today (thursday) and when finish, i will send you information about the pubs next to odavids. Numbers/instagram/ emails. Dont worry, i spoke yesterday with the bosses of the bars.

6. You can find “O’david’s pub” and more bars, in google maps. We stay next to airport (10 minuts) and train station too. In the street in front of PALACIO DE CONGRESOS (this is very famous). Here we are a lot of bars to see the match. 

I'm not going to let you down. I love football and i know I  the effort of your club and of Rangers supports. CONGRATULATIONS. 

After this, i would like to wish you the best week, the best fly and enjoy our beautiful city. I want to apologize again for delayed. I wish you the Rangers Win. 

O’David’s its your house for ever. 

Att. Pablo :)

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

had that WhatsApp from owner of O’Davids sounds like a good option for ticketless fans think it’s filling up fast though. 

I hope to fuck we behave over there like

39 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Dear Rangers Supports:

Nice to meet you. My name is Pablo, and im the owner of O’DAVIDS PUB. Now im at home. 

First of all i would like to apologize, because today, i received maybe 250/300 petitions to see the match in our bar. Too, i worked today and we had fotball (spanish league) and a lot of people. Then, is was impossible to answer everyone. I apologize.

About your questions:

1. Now i have a big list. In this moment we have our terrace (outside) complete. Maybe 75/80 people.

2. Inside we have one floor and second floor. Now we have 50% sold out in first floor, and tomorrow i will start to send whatsapp to the Rangers fans to Second floor.

3. Yes, we have 6/7 TV to see the football match. Dont worry. We will do the impossible for you too see the match.

4. ¿What happend if Odavids its complete? NO problem. Around us we have 10/12 differents Bars to see  the match. They have TV INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. Dont worry. 

5. ¿Then, what should I do? WAIT PLEASE. Im going to finish our booking today (thursday) and when finish, i will send you information about the pubs next to odavids. Numbers/instagram/ emails. Dont worry, i spoke yesterday with the bosses of the bars.

6. You can find “O’david’s pub” and more bars, in google maps. We stay next to airport (10 minuts) and train station too. In the street in front of PALACIO DE CONGRESOS (this is very famous). Here we are a lot of bars to see the match. 

I'm not going to let you down. I love football and i know I  the effort of your club and of Rangers supports. CONGRATULATIONS. 

After this, i would like to wish you the best week, the best fly and enjoy our beautiful city. I want to apologize again for delayed. I wish you the Rangers Win. 

had that WhatsApp from owner of O’Davids sounds like a good option for ticketless fans think it’s filling up fast though. 

Cool thanks.  It's not a part of the city I would have even thought of for bars.  Fair play to the guy driving business, that's what I hope to see closer to the city too, that a TV = cash machine. 

Ideally I'd like to still be in drunk staggering distance from where I'm staying though rather than needing transport that could be scarce.

57 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Dear Rangers Supports:

About your questions:

Peter O'David!

Who'd of thought a load of Rangers fans would be relying on a guy with that name.

Hope he comes through for you all.

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

My vaccines are up to date.

Anyone know what i will potentially have to show as proof when in Spain?

Have to fill in any forms before travel?

Leave tonight.

Download your most recent vaccine passport and take it with you to present

https://www.nhsinform.scot/nhs-scotland-covid-status

As far as I’m aware, that’s all you need to take but don’t take my word for it. Here’s the entry requirements to triple check:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Download your most recent vaccine passport and take it with you to present

https://www.nhsinform.scot/nhs-scotland-covid-status

As far as I’m aware, that’s all you need to take but don’t take my word for it. Here’s the entry requirements to triple check:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements

Cheers.

You can also validate your digital vaccine passport or recovery certificate by going to this site:

https://spth.gob.es

Select 'If you have an EU COVID Digital Certificate......' 

Alternatively, you select the other option and fill in the form 48 hours before travel (if you only have paper version)

Has anyone else had nothing yet from uefa regarding ticket purchase. I got mine and also got confirmation email saying I’ve purchased but it doesn’t let me log onto website to see where I’m sitting. Everyone else seems to be doing that. I know the app doesn’t load qr code yet. Anyone else got this problem. It’s an official rangers one 

57 minutes ago, Henders82 said:

You can also validate your digital vaccine passport or recovery certificate by going to this site:

https://spth.gob.es

Select 'If you have an EU COVID Digital Certificate......' 

Alternatively, you select the other option and fill in the form 48 hours before travel (if you only have paper version)

Do you have to do this, or will the QR code on the NHS Scotland Covid app be enough?

32 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Has anyone else had nothing yet from uefa regarding ticket purchase. I got mine and also got confirmation email saying I’ve purchased but it doesn’t let me log onto website to see where I’m sitting. Everyone else seems to be doing that. I know the app doesn’t load qr code yet. Anyone else got this problem. It’s an official rangers one 

I'm in the same boat. Don't actually know anyone myself who has had their ticket through on the app - have obviously read on here and FF that some have had their ones through.

Is there anyone flying out of East Midlands on the Monday or Tuesday that may have spare room in their car or bus to assist a very good mate and his son out with a lift..?

He has misplaced his driving licence so won't be able to hire a car as the replacement will probably not come through on time.

37 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm in the same boat. Don't actually know anyone myself who has had their ticket through on the app - have obviously read on here and FF that some have had their ones through.

Don’t think rangers official ones have them yet. But when my mate used my details and logged onto account via iPad my ticket was there. Just not working on mobile device when trying to log in. He tried to log on with his phone and got same problem. Hope this helps. Just basically need wait see how quick they send that qr code and hope it’s easy to do 

My old man is in Benalmadena currently and has booked 4 seats on a bus from Bar Ibensa, leaving 10am. He didn’t know my pals had already sorted something, so now looking to sell on.

Each seat is 70 euros, of which he’s paid a deposit of 150. We’re obviously just looking to recoup the deposit - remainder paid directly to the bar.

DM if interested.

7 minutes ago, Cammy. Watp. said:

Is anyone able to recommend an outdoor booking bar area for the day of the game near the centre/fanzone?

Big group of us trying to meeting up from different places so would be good to have a booking to make it a bit easier

There's a post a couple of pages back about a bar might be worth looking at

Ticketless Rangers fans have been urged not to travel to Seville for the Europa League final, or to try to buy resale or counterfeit tickets.

European football's governing body UEFA have also warned Liverpool fans over their Champions League final against Real Madrid in Paris.

UEFA is concerned about the security risk posed by large numbers of ticketless fans being in the city, after the chaos and danger which surrounded the Euro 2020 final at Wembley last summer.

UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin said on Wednesday those scenes were "unacceptable" and should never be allowed to happen again.

Rangers fans have been allocated 10,000 tickets for their Europa League final against Frankfurt in Seville at a ground that holds 40,000, although closer to 100,000 Gers supporters are expected to make the trip.

Fans of their German opposition made 100,000 ticket requests for the final and around 60,000 are expected to travel to the south of Spain.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has criticised the official ticket allocation given to his club for the May 28 Champions League final with Real Madrid, and the price of the tickets.

More than one-fifth of Liverpool's allocation (categories one and two) will cost between £410 and £578. Almost 56% are priced at £125, with nearly a quarter £50. Tickets on the secondary market are being advertised for well over £2,500 each.

"Any tickets which are offered for sale by third parties on the internet (including on social media, marketplaces and secondary ticketing platforms) are advertised in breach of the ticket terms and conditions," UEFA warned in a statement.

"UEFA actively enforces its ticketing terms and conditions, including by monitoring the internet, and will take action (including cancelling tickets) where unauthorised advertisements are identified.

"Fans should also be aware that third parties offering for sale tickets on the internet are often not in possession of the tickets which they claim to have for sale, despite demanding exorbitant prices for such tickets.

"In addition, UEFA is conscious that the demand for tickets to the finals may result in counterfeit tickets entering the secondary market, as has occurred at previous finals. Fans are advised that any such counterfeit tickets will not gain entry to the stadiums.

"Whilst UEFA understands that there will be fans who have been unsuccessful in their application for tickets, fans are strongly advised not to travel to the finals without tickets or purchase tickets on the secondary market.

"In order to maintain the safety and security of fans, ticket holders should be aware that checks will be carried out at the finals and the local authorities in the cities will take action against the unauthorised resale of tickets.