Buying final tickets

Just now, esquire8 said:

Understand a couple thousand for corporate but how this is divided up is a shambles. 40k and none will be offered to season ticket holders.

Going to Ā be gold myGers only by looks of things which is fair enough but thatā€™s only 3000 fans, a lot of loyal fans season ticket holder cccs and myGers are going to miss probably the biggest game in their lifetime.Ā 

10 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The qr code seems well dodgy for touts.

Seems easy enough to sell your ticket a few times over if youā€™re only sending a barcode.

Aye thatā€™s what Iā€™m worried about itā€™s a nightmare, needy wait till after this 2nd UEFA ballot then see what I can do Ā 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Going to Ā be gold myGers only by looks of things which is fair enough but thatā€™s only 3000 fans, a lot of loyal fans season ticket holder cccs and myGers are going to miss probably the biggest game in their lifetime.Ā 

A total ofĀ 33,000 tickets out of 40,000Ā (the stadium's capacity for the final) are available for fans and the general public to purchase. Rangers and Eintracht Frankfurt will receive 10,000 each, while 13,000 tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

It's ridiculousĀ 

in 2008 my son who lived in london his mate and myself were going i found a website which was not too dear i sat with my finger on the buy button and when novo scored i pressed it kept coming back that my credit card was faulty after a few tries i logged out then back in and the tickets had went up to approxĀ  Ā£600 we bought 3Ā  they came from holland and had the russian f.aĀ  stamped on themĀ  i still have my ticket in the house to this day

Ā 

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's ridiculousĀ 

Ā 

44 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think people who got tickets have up until today to purchase them then any unsold go into another ballot.Ā 

Iā€™m not being funny but I better get a ticket in the second ballot or Iā€™m not going to Sevilla.Ā 

The tickets will be on the app, simple QR code

The name you entered on application will be linked to it, but there's not a chance anyone is checking cunts passports on entry to the stadium

1 of my tickets is in my wife's name as I was doing the application and couldn't get ahold of my old man to get his passport number, but he is taking the ticket. It'll be fine it was the same in 2008 for us in Manchester - 2 completely different names on the tickets but got in no bother.