Ticket tout sites

Can someone clarify?

If buying an e ticket off somebody, can that person change the name via the app. Providing both have the app? I've read online its an option but nobody has mentioned it on here.

I assume we need to wait until UEFA send their ballot tickets via the app.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We have huge demand as a support and 90% of Bears help each other out with tickets at face value. 

Encouraging prices above face value would become a race to the bottom.

We are  going to get 10K tickets, we could fill the stadium 3 times the capacity of the stadium.

The only way we will get a ticket is by outsourcing, we will not like ,,, the only way i would give away my ticket , if i was in plaster from the neck down,,,,, then again if i win the lottery i will hire an Air Ambulance

31 minutes ago, KAI said:

If someone could afford £1k for ticket , it is their money , they are spending to get their ticket and having the experience of their lifetime.

After 2 years of the covid, people are going to have a good time whether we like it or not.

They are robbing a genuine Rangers supporter of a ticket. Anyone who uses these sites deserves to get ripped off by them and not get the ticket. Splashing loads of money doesn't make you a good supporter. It makes you a glory hunter who promotes ticket touting.

Trying to justify it through Covid.:craphead:

20 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Can someone clarify?

If buying an e ticket off somebody, can that person change the name via the app. Providing both have the app? I've read online its an option but nobody has mentioned it on here.

I assume we need to wait until UEFA send their ballot tickets via the app.

I think a pdf will be emailed which the name can probably be changed by editing software but the most important part is the qr code 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are robbing a genuine Rangers supporter of a ticket. Anyone who uses these sites deserves to get ripped off by them and not get the ticket. Splashing loads of money doesn't make you a good supporter. It makes you a glory hunter who promotes ticket touting.

what if it’s a season ticket holder who just never got a ticket elsewhere and wants to pay that sort of money, is that a glory hunter ?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

what if it’s a season ticket holder who just never got a ticket elsewhere and wants to pay that sort of money, is that a glory hunter ?

Essentially doing another (more honest) supporter out of a ticket. No moral compass. As I said earlier,  hope they all get bumped for their dosh. 

9 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I assume if the name can be changed then the QR code will appear next to the new ticket?

Yes text is easily changed if it’s not locked and this shouldn’t affect the qr code anyway, the only point in changing the name would be if the stewards wanted you to prove your name which I doubt 

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Essentially doing another (more honest) supporter out of a ticket. No moral compass. As I said earlier,  hope they all get bumped for their dosh. 

I’m not getting this here, why is someone less honest if they have the money to pay the rip off prices of the tout?

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I said in a previous post ,,,, WH fans have tickets for sale ,,,,maybe ,,,,go to London and get the ticket from the seller ,,,, IF THEY HAVE ONE ....the only thing you will lose is your time if you do not get the ticket,.

I am not justifying it thro  covid ,,,, so many things cancelled due to covid .

We are only getting an allocation of 10 k tickets.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I’m not getting this here, why is someone less honest if they have the money to pay the rip off prices of the tout?

Ticket touting is illegal. 

By purchasing the ticket you condone law breaking and limit the number of honest fans who attend. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Ticket touting is illegal. 

By purchasing the ticket you condone law breaking and limit the number of honest fans who attend. 

So is drinking in the street

15 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

A fillet steak tastes just as good in Lidl for £6 as it does at a steakhouse for 35 quid. 

People can pay what they want to pay. It's their choice.

Will be cooked at the steakhouse and raw from Lidl. Your analogies are fucking chronic!

Paying someone to break the law for you isn't noble, it's corrupt.

Hope 20 other cunts have the same QR code as you.

I think its ultimately the governing bodies that have a duty of care to regulate or police this better to protect fan interests and fairness/equality, and clamp down on those sites, and pick larger and more suitable venues to maximise number of fans that can get in.

And I'd place far more blame at the sellers feet for exploiting their position than the buyers for 'enabling' it, as its all relative.

To use an extreme example, if you won a large sum of money, and felt this might be your last ever chance to see your team win a European trophy due to age/health, wouldn't we all probably use it to buy a ticket for us/our loved ones if we could?  Are we gonna apply the same principles about breaking the law to folk that take a line of gear in the stadium or smuggle drink in?

I get that its an emotive subject because good fans are missing out, but I dont think we shld villify fans that choose to spend their own money if they want to, but thats just me. Personally, I'm happy to just be in Seville, even if not in stadium.

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Will be cooked at the steakhouse and raw from Lidl. Your analogies are fucking chronic!

So it's 29 quid for it to be cooked? I suppose electricity prices are high

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So my mate gets 2 tickets , he has one for me ,,says i will have pay for mine ,,,,same price as his,,,,, do i tell him no ,,,,, as a guy on the forum another fan is not getting a ticket bcos of me and my mate

9 minutes ago, KAI said:

So my mate gets 2 tickets , he has one for me ,,says i will have pay for mine ,,,,same price as his,,,,, do i tell him no ,,,,, as a guy on the forum another fan is not getting a ticket bcos of me and my mate

Don't understand that conversation. Are said mates foreigners?

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Don't understand that conversation. Are said mates foreigners?

It was hypothetical 

18 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

So it's 29 quid for it to be cooked? I suppose electricity prices are high

You are the lunatic wanting to eat raw Lidl steaks mate.

Electricity prices are historically high and 35 quid is a reasonable price to pay for a cooked fillet steak. You fucked it.

Wipe the cow blood from your chin now.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Uhhhh.... I live down the ass end of England. No point in a season ticket because I get home maybe twice a year. The only way I would ever get a ticket for this is through the uefa ballot or through a tout site. But I'm a glory hunter even though I watch us on rtv every week. Think you need to have a bit more of an open mind. And understand not everyone is lucky enough to be able to go home and away every week. And would still spend thousands to go see us in seville.