Ticket tout sites

41 minutes ago, KAI said:

Go on WH fan  sites ,,,see who selling ,,, London aintthat far to go and pick up a ticket if you have been offered ,,,,if you dont get a ticket if you go down ,,, all you will lose is time ,,in stead of getting mugged by a spiv for 1K upwards 

Saw plenty WH fans selling flights for original cost plus name change in Twitter 

17 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You come across as massive prick on here, bit of a bully to be honest. Take your shite elsewhere calling fellow Bears bell ends. Cock 

15 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’re a bell end. It’s just a fact. 

:lol:

Im sure there’s nobody on here in any kind of way feels bullied by me.

Anyway pal, if you want to line the pockets of some complete wanker then batter in, but don’t expect everyone to be impressed by it.

Mental how a lot of people will throw thousands at a tout but won’t throw the same money at the club going to regular league or cup games btw. Class

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Anyway pal, if you want to line the pockets of some complete wanker then batter in, but don’t expect everyone to be impressed by it.

Mental how a lot of people will throw thousands at a tout but won’t throw the same money at the club going to regular league or cup games btw. Class

What you’ve said speaks volumes about your attitude on here, like you’re RM fucking royalty. Why would anybody be trying to impress you? 

Again, keep your sanctimonious pish to yourself. 

43 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What you’ve said speaks volumes about your attitude on here, like you’re RM fucking royalty. Why would anybody be trying to impress you? 

Again, keep your sanctimonious pish to yourself. 

I am RM royalty 

Looking like I will be joining the stubhub loyal.. gonna give my other methods until Thursday or Friday first.  I think what the scammers do is sell one ticket multiple times so only the first person to scan the code gets in. 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You think West Ham fans are selling for under a grand? 

Its £115 to change name on ticket for plane ,,, as for match ticket ,just have to hope the WH fan is a good guy and doesnt go over the top for asking price

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Some fans may have come into a windfall and they will never get a chance in their lifetime again ( unless a final is played at Hampden in the future ) , good luck if it has happened to them , i hope they get a ticket .

7 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Aye, the Prince Andrew of RM. By the way, how did the local elections go in NI? Asking for a friend.

Terrible. Sinn Fein are the largest party and for the first time ever can elect a republican first minister 

On 07/05/2022 at 08:01, billscott said:

i would not pay that  plus trying to get a flight etc on top   i am going to narsa in vegas in june  will settle with bt sport

Brilliant mate. You going to Vegas and drinking out of the Europa Cup and Scottish Cup. I love it. 👍🇬🇧🇨🇦

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

If someone I know paid a tout 1k for a ticket I would genuinely never speak to them again.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If someone I know paid a tout 1k for a ticket I would genuinely never speak to them again.

If someone could afford £1k for ticket , it is their money , they are spending to get their ticket and having the experience of their lifetime.

After 2 years of the covid, people are going to have a good time whether we like it or not.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

We have huge demand as a support and 90% of Bears help each other out with tickets at face value. 

Encouraging prices above face value would become a race to the bottom.

The way UEFA distribute tickets makes it far from a normal game tho, massive fan base and hardly any tickets(both sides as well) 2 fanatical fan bases means these arseholes have us by the baws unfortunately