West Ham friendly

The Dude

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

West ham are not no marks mate.

Probably the only premier league club in London that dont chase tourists money...

The traditional British Club.

Agree tho, the arabs and yanks have ruined that.

I don't think they've won anything in my lifetime 😅 you are pure cringe with this shite, you act staunch but are the most taig like poster on here. Half the time you claim everyone loves us then half the time everyone hates us 🤡 

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

I don't think they've won anything in my lifetime 😅 you are pure cringe with this shite, you act staunch but are the most taig like poster on here. Half the time you claim everyone loves us then half the time everyone hates us 🤡 

Yank man, what would you know. Bored replying to you. Its boring now.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Yank man, what would you know. Bored replying to you. Its boring now.

Mate, it's fucking boring listening to you. You come across as if you know everything and everyone who doesn't share you're thoughts/opinions are either clueless or stupid.

Fuck up man.

7 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Mate, it's fucking boring listening to you. You come across as if you know everything and everyone who doesn't share you're thoughts/opinions are either clueless or stupid.

Fuck up man.

Ignore button like a told wulliebhoy.

I go to westham or try a few times a season, going back around 15 years ago. My good pal, who is no longer with us. Got me down, lived there, from Scotland originally.

Dont listem I dont care, even as recent as seville, i was booked from Braga away, as if west ham was there we were travelling anyway.

Few west ham I know, could teach a few the SNP/Royal family haters a thing on here or two about being British and loyal to the Unionist people of Northern Ireland.

I have lived an eventful life through career and through my love of Rangers and the PUL cause. Results in travelling well.

I dont live in a bubble nor do I live on here.

Friendly with a pro British, Unionist, Loyalist club, their is no issue unless your a taig.

A few baiters on here as ever however.

Hoping for a decent away friendly in England.

I dont know everyone nor anyone, I give input and people like yourself take offence, ignore facility is their to be used otherwise.

Screenshot_20220620-011820_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-012045_Facebook.jpg

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Ignore button like a told wulliebhoy.

I go to westham or try a few times a season, going back around 15 years ago. My good pal, who is no longer with us. Got me down, lived there, from Scotland originally.

Dont listem I dont care, even as recent as seville, i was booked from Braga away, as if west ham was there we were travelling anyway.

Few west ham I know, could teach a few the SNP/Royal family haters a thing on here or two about being British and loyal to the Unionist people of Northern Ireland.

I have lived an eventful life through career and through my love of Rangers and the PUL cause. Results in travelling well.

I dont live in a bubble nor do I live on here.

Friendly with a pro British, Unionist, Loyalist club, no issue unless your a taig.

A few baiters on here as ever. 

Screenshot_20220620-011820_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-011950_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-012045_Facebook.jpg

🙈 okay bud.

I know a couple of tarriers who have half and half rattler scarves with West Ham too 🤷‍♂️

Fuck West Ham. This link you are talking about is complete bullshit.

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

🙈 okay bud.

I know a couple of tarriers who have half and half rattler scarves with West Ham too 🤷‍♂️

Hes honestly a brass neck. If he actually has as many pals as he claims they're probably all laughing at him behind his back tbh 

10 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

🙈 okay bud.

Thats your opinion.

Its allowed, what the forum is for. 

Northern Ireland, from the Unionist commu ity has many supporting English teams first and foremost. Rangers being second in some cases, quite alot.

Thats just the way it is. 

Over the Belfast 12th, their will be lads from both West Ham, Tottenham, Stockport, Leeds, Rotherham, Wimbledon(AFC) that I can mention of the top of my head.

There is a connection through various links to the PUL. 

Official club connections, Linfield are the most promient for me. I also go to Windsor Park, I take my son as its our local team and not much travelling for him.

Im not here to argue unless your a tarrier or SNP'r, just giving opinion and input.

Anyway, let you's clamber on. Peace out

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Thats your opinion.

Northern Ireland, from the Unionist commu ity has many supporting English teams first and foremost. Rangers being second in some cases, quite alot.

Over the Belfast 12th, their will be lads from both West Ham, Tottenham, Stockport, Leeds, Rotherham Wimbledon(AFC) that I can mention of the top of my head.

Official connections, Linfield are the most promient for me. I also go to Windsor Park, I take my son as its our local team and not much travelling for him.

Cool.

Genuine question though.

How do I block people on here?

I canny listen to your pish anymore.

Cheers in advance.

14 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

One year we will do all these friendlies away from home imagine playing Spurs and West Ham in London a couple of days apart. 

I was at the last "friendly" we played against Spurs at WHL....the paper headline the next day read..."If you wanted a punch on the nose in London yesterday White Hart Lane was the place to be." 
It did kick off a bit.

3 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Weird how a thread about a friendly became this unfriendly.

Your not allowed to mention any links between the two clubs. Your not allowed to know anyone or have friends/associates elsewhere outside your own wee bubble.

Some take offence.

Other than that your ok pal.

IMO its the level/intensity of friendly we need before the CL qualifiers.

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Your not allowed to mention any links between the two clubs. Your not allowed to know anyone or have friends/associates elsewhere outside your own wee bubble.

Some take offence.

Other than that your ok pal.

IMO its the level/intensity of friendly we need before the CL qualifiers.

You say you've been involved in all this shit for years but you act like a 16 year old whos just discovered what the UVF is and needs everyone to know how staunch he is 😅

5 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Thats your opinion.

Over the Belfast 12th, their will be lads from both West Ham, Tottenham, Stockport, Leeds, Rotherham, Wimbledon(AFC) that I can mention of the top of my head.

Official club connections, Linfield are the most promient for me. I also go to Windsor Park, I take my son as its our local team and not much travelling for him.

Im not here to argue unless your a tarrier or SNP'r, just giving opinion and input.

Your fae the Redding, not NI. Right fucking plastic paddy you.