*****The Official Blackpool V Rangers Match Thread*****

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not Colaks fault but he doesn’t really have time to settle.

He’s our only striker for next 4-6 weeks, he needs to fire straight away.

I’m not a fan of players that need to “settle in”. Give yourself a fucking shake and show what you’ve got and remember what is expected of you.  

Just home. What a day and night. Only arrived in Blackpool at 13:45 after getting a different train but we had plenty of bevvy 😂 good run out for some players and interested to see Matondo again. 

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf it's now 13 years since he last failed to score in a pre season friendly.

You’re taking about pre seasons as a whole I’m talking about games in general plus he’s one of the greatest ever and still does score every single friendly 

edit - if you’re right that it’s been every friendly game though I’m surprised by that and my mistake lol

5 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

You’re taking about pre seasons as a whole I’m talking about games in general plus he’s one of the greatest ever and still does score every single friendly 

edit - if you’re right that it’s been every friendly game though I’m surprised by that and my mistake lol

Tbf you did say he didn't score in every friendly every year apology accepted tho😁

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf you did say he didn't score in every friendly every year apology accepted tho😁

So just to clarify here are you saying he hasn’t went a single friendly game without a goal in 13 years or preseason in general (I was referring to the first with my original comment) … or have we just crossed wires here lol.

7 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

So just to clarify here are you saying he hasn’t went a single friendly game without a goal in 13 years or preseason in general (I was referring to the first with my original comment) … or have we just crossed wires here lol.

Both😎